Different

T W E L V E; Secrets revealed

“Okay,” I said to everyone who was currently crowded in Brian and BJ’s house, “Are we going to do this damned picnic thing-ie or what? ‘Cus I’m getting cranky from lack of food…And you know what wicked things I do when I’m cranky…” That made everyone’s eyes go wide except for Dru’s, who winked seductively at me before erupting into a fit of giggles.

The boys immediately jumped up from the couch, grabbed their oh-so-precious beer and the HUGE case of food, and walk out the door to load the stuff in the cars. Soon enough we were driving to the beach then cheered like crazies when we reached our destination.

“So,” I said to BJ. Us, girls were laying by some rocks on our towels chatting randomly, “Have you been thinking about your wedding lately? Even though it’s only been like a day? I know I would.”

She raised one eyebrow, and narrowed her eyes in the perfect mom-glare before saying, “Watch it sister, Bri-Bri’s mine. Mine, mine I tell you!” We all giggled before she said again, “Well, hell yeah! And I have one major question to ask you. Will you be my M.O.H.?” I gasped and smiled insanely, before nodding like a weirdo and started hugging the life out of her.

“And I want the rest of you girlies to be the Bridesmaids.” All of them instantly cheered up some, and soon we were brain-storming where, when, and how we would do the wedding.

“How about Mexico,” I offered, “Beach in the background, with a gorgeous sunset under a canopy of your favorite flowers.”

She winced, “Don’cha think Mexico’s been overdone for weddings?” I shrugged.

Leanna spoke up, “Why not, BJ? Plus, I can picture you with that wonderful white dress, under the magnificent fading colors of Mexico.” All of us stared at her like she grew three heads.

I spoke up, “Okay Lee. Are you drunk or high or something? Or are you daydreaming, and just speaking your talented little thoughts?” We all laughed and laughed harder when I squealed extremely loudly after a slimy green thing washed up on my leg.

BJ picked it up, “Chill, Aly! It’s only seaweed.” I made an “O” shape with my mouth before getting a devious look on my face. I looked back at the boys who were just lounging on little chairs in a line down the shore. I quickly told the other girls my plan before me and the other girls all found long, slimy green pieces of seaweed.

We crept quietly behind them, the waves, and their chatter and laughter muting our panther-like steps. Then, when we were right behind them, we threw the seaweed on them, making them all scream like little girls, and jump up out of their seats.

They all simultaneously ran after us, tickling us violently until we screamed “_______ is a god in bed!” Well everyone else did, I so far wasn’t caught. Suddenly, I was thrown in the sand as Jimmy straddled me and started tickling me. My stomach started to hurt, and I didn’t know why. I looked down and saw the blood from my new “branding” pouring out. I gasped, and tried to hide it, but it was too late.

Everyone already saw it. Jimmy instantly grew stiff, and pulled my shirt up, seeing my stomach wounds. His eyes widened and he sucked in a big breath, disgust, revolt, sorry, pain, and misery all showing on his face.

“Care to explain this, Alexandria,” He said in a barely audible tone. I gulped, and racked my brain for an excuse.

“I was rollerblading and-“

“Bullshit!” He screamed, his face red with anger, “That sure as fuck doesn’t happen when you rollerblade!”

I pleaded with him, “Jimmy, there’s an explanation for this.”

“Then tell me!”

I took a deep breath, “You know all those times in the summer, when I would never take off my sun glasses, or always wear those long shirts, and sometimes make excuses why I couldn’t go to a party or something like that? Well, um, a certain person gave me bruises that I had to cover up, or scars, or they wouldn’t want me to go out. I had hope for them to change. Now I can see that that person will never do that…And that person is Oliver…”

All was silent until all I could hear was “Let’s go fuck that shithead up” or “Why didn’t you tell us” or just a long, hard stare from Jimmy. Tears formed in my eyes, and were slowly making their way down my cheeks.

“Guys shut the fuck up!” BJ shouted, “Don’t start yelling at her.”

Brian looked at her in horror, “You knew about this, and didn’t tell us?”

“It was her secret not mine.”

“Well, one of our best friends was getting beaten by her phsycopath soon to be dead boyfriend. That’s something you should tell your fiancé.”

I shook my head and stood up, running away from the group, letting my short legs carry me away from my second family. After about forty five minutes of running, I finally stopped and let myself fall onto my knees, sobbing uncontrollably.

This was my entire fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
Her outfit

What shall happen next??? Tune in next time on "Different"
...
...
Wow that was even cheesier written than in my mind. O.o

Please comment and suscribe people!!!