Different

E P I L O G U E

The light poured into our room, making me blink furiously. I stretched my arms high above my head and cuddled closer by Vince. Suddenly, the door crashed open, revealing Jimmy and Johnny.

“Wakey, wakey,” Johnny shouted pouncing on top of us. I groaned and pushed him off.

“Get off, you little shit,” I mumbled.

“Hey,” He said from the floor, “I’m taller than you, so you have no room to talk.” I stuck my tongue out at him before giggling, and being enclosed by a hug from Vince, who just woke up.

“Hey, there gorgeous,” He muttered.

I smiled and kissed him lightly, “Hey there, handsome.”

The guys made exaggerating gagging noises. I replied by giving the bird and shushing them out to get dressed. I dressed in a sundress with flip flops and put on a little bit of natural makeup. Once I was finished, Vince, the guys, and I all went out to go for a walk on the beach.

Vince grabbed my hand and soon, we were a good ways away from the group.

He smiled at me, “So, you liking Mexico?”

I nodded smiling back, “Yea, its gorgeous here.”

“So, have you ever had one of those questions, where you really wanna ask it, but you’re afraid to because of the reaction? And you think of the right way to ask it, over and over again, but it just doesn’t…Come to you?”

I smirked, “Yeah…Why don’t you just ask it?”

He coughed and smiled nervously. After a minute of walking on the shore, hearing the waves crash on the sand, he stopped us and looked in my eyes.

“Well, okay then…Here it goes. Ever since we met up in Starbucks, I’ve had…Feelings that I’ve never had with anyone else. And well…” He paused, grabbed something from his pocket, and kneeled on one foot.

“Will you marry me, Alexandria Lynnzee Zackary?” I looked at him with my mouth agape. Finally I smiled and landed on my knees and hugged the death out of him. I kissed him at passionately as I could and pressed my forehead against his.

“Yes,” I whispered, “I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dress
Yes, of course I ended it there. ;)
did you like it? Please comment and I have a question for you:

What do you think will happen in the sequal? I wanna know!!!
XD