Different

F O U R; Hanging out

I sniffled as Oliver pulled me into his chest, trying not to gag as I smelt the reeking smell of alcohol on him. He rubbed my back while I sobbed, making ‘shh’ noises, trying to calm me down.

“I’m sorry babe,” He apologized for about the hundredth time, “You know how pissed off you can make me.” He held my face, making me look into his brown eyes, “I love you.”

My words wavered in my British accent, “I love you, too.”
||Time Lapse: Next day, 12 P.M.||
I sighed as I put on my cover up makeup and my outfit of the day. I was going over to Jimmy and Leana’s to hang out by the pool and barbeque.

I was so confused. Did Oliver really love me, or was I just his rag doll he could play around with? I knew I loved him, still, hoping he would change. But, we all know that would never happen unless he got therapeutic help.

And he would never, ever, in a million years get it.

“Babe?” My voice shook as I called out to Oliver, who was sitting on our couch, beer in hand.

“Yea?”

My voice seemed small compared to his loud strong one, “Is it alright if I go hang out with Leana and them for the day? I’ll be back tonight, and I fix your favorite, Chicken Parmesan.”

He smiled, “Sure. Love you.” With that, he turned back to the T.V. God, he could be so bipolar sometimes.

I quickly dashed into my Jeep, just in case he decided to change his mind then popped in my new Paramore CD. While I jammed out to the music, I kept thinking BJ’s words in my mind, replaying over and over again, I'm here if you need to talk to someone or someone to cry to. It was funny that she was so alike me, yet so completely different than me. I sucked in a quick breath before stepping out of my raised jeep and walked up to the door, ringing the door bell.

“Munchkin!” Jimmy screamed at me. I grinned and was soon engulfed by a giant bear hug.

“JIMMYYYYY!” I shouted back, climbing on him like a monkey, onto his shoulders, “I missed you.” I pouted.

He laughed, “It’s only been a day, though!”

“But still. Didn’t you miss me, my green giant? Or were you too busy goin’ at it like energizer bunnies with Lee?”

Jimmy gasped, “How in fuck did you know?” He gave me a wide eyed look, “Are you physic?”

“Yes,” I said in a spooky voice, “I know evvvverryyyything.”

“Are you being serious?”

“No, retard.”

He ran over to Billy Joe, “BJ, Aly’s being meeeeaaannn!”

She looked over to me and winked, “Aly, stop being mean, and Jimmy, stop being a tattletale. No one likes a tattle tale.”

Suddenly I was lifted into the air by very tattooed, muscled arms. I craned my neck to see Brian lifting me over his shoulder, “Why, hello there, BriBri. What are you doing in these parts of the woods?”

He giggled, being the little school girl he is, then quickly smirked at me, “Her highness Miss Val would like to see you.”

I quickly screamed, “NOOOO!!! I very much like my head, thank you very much! HELP! HELP! I’m being kidnapped by a brown eyed demon! Save me stallion duck! Save me Reverend!”

Jimmy suddenly came in, fists on hips, “Dadadadaaaahhhh! Jimmy to the rescue!” He quickly plucked me up from Brian’s arms, and put me over his shoulder; one fist raised into the air, another supporting my legs, and ran like Forest Gump out to the pool. All of a sudden, I was raised above the pool.

“Take back what you called me, or down into the depths of the cold, cold, ocean!”

“Never!”

He fake dropped me then picked me back up, right as I was about to splash into the pool.

“Help me, almighty Val!” I screamed over to the sunbathing val. She winked, then faked a shocked expression.

“Look Jimbo! It’s the stallion duck!”

“What? Where!”

I quickly took this chance to wriggle out of his hold and shout, with my finger to the sky, “You’ll never take me alive, coppers!” I sprinted over to Val, and crawled under her chair. Yeah, I was just that small.

“I’m sorry, Jimmmmmy. I’ll never call you a retard again.”

“Awe, you’re forgiven munchkin.” He smiled widely.

“It’s mine!”

“No! I got it first!”

“And I got it second!”

“Come on you can’t take the last Jack Daniels!”

Man, how I loved these people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay. I'm so excited for this story!
:)
Please comment and suscribe, and don't forget to tell your friends!

Image

And hey I'm taking reqests for banners.