The Affair

Chapter 12

Billie's P.O.V

"Come on come on" I said to myself rushing in my car and tapping on the staring wheel trying to get to the little shop, where she worked outside of,

"FINALLY" I shouted, but she wasn't there, she was inside the cafe next door on her knees crying, mhmm that's a bit strange I thought to myself.
I entered the cafe and came down at her level

"Hey babe,whats wrong?"

"I think you know damn well whats wrong." she snap and looked at me with cold eyes. Oh God no, she must have found out I tear rolled down my face.

"Listen..Jennifer I'm sorry I was going to tell you but--"

"Uh huh yea sure that's properly the exact same fucking excuse you told your wife, well I'm not buying it. You lied to me Billie."
At this point I was getting pretty mad I've done so much for her, and now she says this?

"Don't you dare talk to me that way. You have no idea what I have been through."

"Yea well--" "SAVE IT" I shouted at her

"Jesus, Jennifer your not the person I thought you were, I thought your were special damnit I thought you were different than everyone else, but your not Jennifer, you know what you are? Your a fucking disappointment."
She raised her head

"No Billie, please don't go please Billie" she pleaded for me but
I stormed out of that door was so mad, She got up and screamed my name

"BILLIE PLEASE I'M SORRY" she started weeping and fell to her knees again I got into my car and shut the door.God what have I done I slammed my head on the steering wheel
and cried a few tears I shook myself out of it then I put my key into the hole and started my car up.

No one's P.O.V

Jennifer watched him get into his car, tears were just screaming out of her eyes
his car started backing out, he was still so mad he wasn't even focusing on the road,
but there was a truck just coming out of the distance.
Billie backed out his car not even thinking of the truck. The truck bashed into him the whole car flipped upside down the truck driver knew what he had done but quickly drove away
thinking who's going notice.

Jennifer's P.O.V

"no.." I whispered to myself "NO!" I shouted and started stressing I ran out of the door to Billie's car and opened his door.

"Billie say something, are you okay." I said shaking him, but he didn't reply he must have blacked out or something. There was blooding dripping out of his mouth. I had to get help, I unclipped his seat belt and dragged him on the sidewalk and went to a phone booth and called an ambiance I quickly rushed to Billie.

"Billie don't worry your going to be okay." I said trying to hold back the tears, I stayed beside him waiting for the ambulance, around 5 minutes later they came and picked him up and put him inside the ambulance.

"Sir can I come with him?"

"I'm sorry only family." he said rushing into the car 'I'm his wife!" I lied just so I could be with him.

"Okay go around the back" he said as he was putting his keys in.
I nodded and stayed with Billie leaning over his body.

"God what have I done." I whispered to myself