The Affair

Chapter 14

Jennifer's P.O.V

I decided to go wait in the waiting room again till he was better..

---Next Afternoon---

Ive read every freaking magazine, looked at all the fish .. How long is this going to take! I thought to myself living off the bending machine bullshit. Then I heard one of the nurses say to the next,

"Hes ready to go home now."

"Oh, excellent." the doctor said with his voice full of joy.
THANK GOD FINALLY I thought to myself, Billie opened his door slowly and hopped out. He was on crutches, I was so relieved he looked alright.He noticed me and didn't even bother saying anything he hopped his way to the reception just to make sure he was free to go,
and if he needed to sign anything.

"......Hey.." I said trying to get him to look my way he had his back turned to the reception and was filling out some sort of form .

"What the hell are you doing here." He said quite madly, geez I've been waiting this long and THIS is what I get.

"I sent you to the hospital I've been waiting for you to wake up." I said just going through all the magazines again.

"That's bull you probably got here 5 minutes ago so you could make that line up."

"Actually sir this lady's been here in the waiting room since you blacked out which was a couple of days ago..."

"Ah shut up." Billie snapped

Billie's P.O.V

The nurse looked taken aback and then continued with her duties.
I didn't really care though, I just wanted to get out of there. Then I turned around and faced Jennifer.

"Did Adrienne come in?" she Nodded

"Well how..how is she? are the boys ok? is she with anyone?" I was worried about my boys, I missed them so much I wish I could have been awake to see them .

"Adrienne and the boys are fine but this John character was with them." My heart slowly broke again, I put down the pen and walked over to Jennifer.

"What did you want any ways." I said sadly trying not to let tears come down, I knew what John was like and he wouldn't treat her or the kids right.

" I just wanted to tell you I---" I interrupted I knew I had to apologize for my actions before

"Listen Jennifer, I'm sorry for calling you a disappointment I don't know what came over me.." I said as a single tear rolled down my cheek

"I'm sorry too." She said kinda rushing to what she wanted to say to me

"But I--"

"Save it, I've already done enough."
I turned around and headed toward the door I pushed open the door

"But I love you!!" she shouted so I would hear.

"Ever since I meet you, I've fallen madly in love with you. Billie Joe I really love you,you know..I don't care if you were cheating on me, I still love you!"
she said all on one breath I slowly shut the door and whispered to myself.

"You do?" she whispered back.

"I do" I shook my head as tears and tears scream out of our eyes .

"But how could you love such a foul after everything I've done you too/"

"Oh Billie, you weren't the foul." she said scratching her arm. I turned around and looked at her in the eyes.

"Well I need to tell you something too." she looked back at me with her questionable eyes.

"I love you too!" I shouted and ran towards her and held her in my arms she kissed me passionately all over my face as I did to her I felt her hair smooth hair through my fingers as I gently kissed her on the lips. she grabbed my waist giving me something to lean on, as I used the other crutch as well, we decided to walk back to my hous .

"Um.. there's something I've been meaning to well you..."
Jennifer busted out laughing

"You have another wife?" I just shocked my head and smiled

"It's about my house.." she nodded letting me continue

"Well.. it's not actually mine..its my friends Tre's but but but like I have a house, I just couldn't take you there at the time because Adrienne would be there.."