The Affair

Chapter 17

Adrienne's P.O.V

Oh, its her I thought to myself, WHAT THE HELL! I looked down at her baby clothes she picked out and then I looked down by the chair where Billie was siting before, THERE WAS A BABY! I gasped.

"You..you..have a baby?" I didn't look at them any more, I looked down at the floor. I guessed they moved on without me I was sad but I tried not to be .

"Yea" Billie said with half a smile .

"His name is mark."

"Oh...Well, Joey we better go back before John---"

"Before he what gets high again or abuses us?! that bastard has done nothing for us."

Joey's P.O.V

Why did she want to go back to him? All he has done to me is hit me and scream at me.
Rage was in my eyes all I wanted to do was spend time with my father, which I hadn't seen in five fucking years and she wanted to go back TO HIM!

"Don't talk that way about John, he let us in his house and we should be thankful." she snapped at me.

"Maybe I should just go live with Dad then." I mumbled

Billie's P.O.V

My kids have suffered I can't believe this John did this my poor kids.
Adrienne let out a huge sigh, there was an awkward silence until my wife made a
quick getaway when she saw some lovely little shoes for mark.
Soon it was just me Adrienne and my son Joey who I love so much,

"Adrienne.. maybe we should talk" I said coming closer to her.

"No I will never forgive you for what you did, you don't understand how much pain you have brought your sons and I."
wow.. that really hurt I know I've been a jerk in the past but cant we just forget that tears started making in my eyes.

"Maybe I should just go..."

"Maybe you should!" she replied in a louder tone, I walked over to Joey and hugged my boy, six tears of mine fell in his jacket .

"I missed you so much." I said wiping my tears.

"Please is there any way I can see my sons again. I want to be able to see my sons." I pleaded with my face down I couldn't pull back the tears that were escaping my eyes.
Joey looked up at his mother with sorrow in his eyes, I knew he wanted it badly too.
Adrienne looked at me full of rage her eyes burning red.

"Get out! I don't want to see you ever again Bill just leave." she said pulling back Joey, so he wouldn't follow me.
I walked slowly backward not taking my eyes off my son, and then turned around by the mall door and gave one more little look over my shoulder at him, his cries of sorrow as he screamed my name but I had to walk away...from my own son
Jennifer saw what had happened and pushed the stroller out the door glaring at Adrienne yet Adrienne totally ignored her.

No one's profile

"WAIT PLEASE NO!!" he screamed until it hurt. His Dad just disappeared again he whispered to himself "Dad please..come back please Dad." tears were running down the poor 17 year old's face.

..---..

All Joey ever wanted was to be with his Dad.Ever since they moved away it felt like he broke inside, every day he waited by his bedroom, by his window just waiting for his father to open the doors staying.

"Son I'm here daddy's here its ok." But that never happened. No matter how many times he would scream for him, cry his name so every person in the neighbor hood could here the shouts of pain, he wasn't coming back. When he turned 16 he gave up and his so called "friends" introduced him to smoking, alcohol, and even drugs.

*--A year ago--*

Joey's profile

I hid it back under my bed.

"Joey are you sure your Mum doesn't know?" Zack said looking at me suspiciously.

"Zack even if my mum did know, she doesn't give a shit and--"

"Joey honey its time for dinner I just wanted to know--" she said as she was coming upstairs me and Zack quickly hid the evidence of any drugs she slowly opened my bedroom door.

"Hey..." she looked around her eyes squinting looking both ways.I Zack and Dan gulped

"..Any ways as I was saying I was wondering if Zack and Dan wanted to stay for dinner?"
I made a sigh relief and turned my head to Zack and Dan, but they shook the heads and said they were going to a movie, but i knew they were just going to get more drugs and plus they were totally terrified of John, I didn't blame them, all John did to our family was slowly break it apart. He would always shout at us of no reason or use continuous bad language just because my mother hated it. If we were late he would "punish" us, no matter who it was.
After the years we became used to the abuse, but sometimes he had no reason, sometimes we were early but he would just do it any way, he broke my family for that I wish he never lived.

Flash back over