The Affair

Chapter 19

"Dear Lord, please bless this food, please protect those around us and those who are no longer around with us..." she couldn't continue, tears were screaming down her eyes she was like this every night.

"It's ok Mum.. Let's just eat." The first word I had said in three days to my Mum, she tired to crack a smile, as the three of us sat at the dinner table .

"Mum..." I said looking at her seriously

"Yea?"
I took a death breath

"I want to be able to visit my father even if its not for long I really need--"

"No.." she snapped before I could even finish what I was saying.

"Mum you can't do this to me."

"Yes, I can and I will, now go upstairs." she said with rage I knew she wanted nothing to do with him, but I'm his son! I ran up to my room about to slam the door, but them remembering John broke down so I just sat on my bed. I was so depressed, I opened my window and jumped out. No one saw so I thought I was doing pretty good, I kept walking down the streets till I didn't know where I was, which was a good thing because now it would be harder to find me.. I wanted to be with Dad and no one else, but it had been five years I couldn't remember where we lived. I went to the nearest phone book and found. "Billie Joe Armstrong and Jennifer Armstrong and next to that there address. It was kinda depressing not seeing my name next to my Dads, but I had to get used to it .There house was only a few blocks away.
After 20 minutes there it was, this big beautiful house with a lovely garden. I ran up to the door knocking and knocking.

"Ughhh I'm coming..shesh" A man said as I heard his feet rush to the door.He opened the door rather quickly.

"Who the Hell is it that this time...." His eyes widened with shock.

"..Joey?..Wha..What are--"

"Can I come in Dad?" tears were running down my checks.