The Affair

Chapter 24

The bell rang for first break "Well that was fun." I moaned,

spending an hour and a half cleaning my nails and playing with my peircing's .. Gosh im spoilt, I thought with sarcasm. I couldn't believe all the teenagers here there were actually 'intrested' in what the teacher had to say.
I put some of my books in my locker and sat down at an empty table and got out my cigarette.

"You smoke?" A girl from my class said, as she pulled up a chair beside me.
she was very pretty had brown hair, smooth skin, green eyes and a wonderful figure but she wasnt extactly the kinda bad girl I go for.

"Uh yeahh...I do." I said just getting an apple out of my 'man bag'.

"Smoking isn't allowed in these area's, just saying other wise the teacher's will go wack'o on you later." She said chuckling.
I laughed.

"They need some extra wack'o arround here, thats for sure." I said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" She said taking a bit out my my apple.

"Well for starters everyone hear is catholic or rich snobs...You know I only have that one apple.." I giggled
She smiled at me her smile was beautiful.

"Im sorry, you can have it back if you want?" She said passing the apple to me.

"No you have it, by the time I get these tounge peircings out of my mouth first break will be over." she smiled again, just looking into my eyes.

"So why aren't you over there on the other tables, with your friends or what have you?" I said while blowing out abit of smoke from my cigarette .

"Uh..I don't know aye." She said with rather shifty eyes.

"So whats your name?" I asked trying to change the akwardness.

"Maria." she said quietly.

"Maria, thats a nice name, mines Joey but you proberly already know that from how much trouble a caused in class."

"Hey watching you debate with the teacher about wether to wear your peircing's
or not, was very amusing." We laughed.

Soon school was finished and finally! I hadn't seen Maria since first break, so I just decided to walk home by myself.
I knew the way quite well back to my Dad's, before I realized it I was at the front door knocking .

"Open the fucking door Dad." I winced.

"Coming coming!" He said in a rather cherry voice as he opened the door.

"Sorry no, I don't want to buy any bibles today bye bye." he said laughing as he shut the door again.

"Dad let me in im not selling any freaken Bibles." I sighed and knocked on the door again and he opened it.

"My goodness its Joey! whats the Lord done to you now!" he said cracking up, I figured he'd make jokes, but I had a really long day and learning isnt exactly my slice of cake so I shoved my way past and turned on the tv.

"I love you son." He said as he smuthered his gross lips on my check.

"Ew Dad! stop it im not seven any more gosh!" I said trying to push him away from me.

"Oh honey, your such a kidder!" he chucked "Put your ears to my stomach baby, and you can hear him kicking!"

I laughed, "Dad your not pregnant and your not gay, get yourself a counciler and get over it!