The Affair

Chapter 8

__Next Morning__

Billie's P.O.V

RIGHT! I thought to myself to getting out of bed.Today is the day I tell Jennifer about my marriage and call it off.I couldn't sleep at all last night I felt so bad for what I had done but I think this is the best thing to do now.He felt proud he was doing this.

"Honey" I said with a smile "I'm going to Mike's today!" Adrienne turned her head and looked at me"Your going to Mikes...At 8 in the morning..." saying that as her eyes were half asleep.

"Umm..." I said scratching my head "Well.. He sleeps in to much...Don't you think?"
Adrienne just had this You shitting me right? expression on her face
"Right I'm off hun." he kissed her strongly on her lips.

Adrienne's P.O.V

"I swear he's gone mad if he wants to go to Mikes at this time I mean its a freaking Saturday!"
I said with my face mushed against my pillow. Around twenty minutes later the door bell rang..continuously. So I got out of bed

"I'M COMING STOP RINGING ALREADY!!" I stomped down the stairs happening to wake the kids but they just went but to sleep. I opened the door silently annoyed and there was Mike I sighed.

"Where's Billie" I said still pretty annoyed at him for waking me up.

"What do you mean, shouldn't I be asking you? Any ways I know its not like me to come and wake you guys up." He stared at me trying not to laugh at my pussy cat nighty "but I need help with this tool shopping Billie was going to help me one day but he never did." That's when I froze for awhile

"So this is what billies hiding from me.." I whispered to myself."

"So you mean he's not with you?" I said with a rather puzzled face.
He shook his head making me look like I was some kind of dummy or something.
I dragged him inside and told him the whole story.

"I heard he went to Tre's house a couple nights ago .. maybe we should look there for him." he suggested trying to comfort me.

"Alright..." I said with a deep sigh I wondered what he was hiding I asked myself.

"Don't worry hes my best friend, He wouldn't do anything to hurt you". Mike said putting his hand over my shoulder as I got the keys to my car.

Billies P.O.V

We were just standing outside Tre's house I figured going away from everyone at the shops would be alot easier.

"Now the reason why I brought you hear is I think we should--" She leaned up to me kissing my lips passionately with every breath away I tried to explain.

"I just think--mm" she kissed me strongly I felt sucked in, I couldn't say no but I really just had to explain this to her.

"I'm marr--" She rubbed her hand down my body just kissing me passionately not letting me talk.

"Shh.." she said and smiled at me I couldn't help but smiled back. She took off my belt while trying not to let her lips escape from mine I started to hold her feeling up her sides I pushed her against the door and started licking her neck.

Adrienne's P.O.V

Me and mike parked around the corner from his house and walked the rest of the way thinking it might be to risky to get caught or something.We were sneaking round the houses
Till my heart froze, broken, shattered, gone as I saw Billie with this girl he was kissing her against the door I fell to tears.
we were just a house away from Tre's as i saw him open the house and take her in
I felt so hopeless he looked so happy ... I knelt on the side walk falling to pieces
I had never felt this empty before tears kept gushing out of my eyes
Mike knelt in front of me with his hand around my shoulder's

"Ive seen enough," I said softly "Lets go home." he patted me on the shoulder's and we both sadly got in the car, Mike drove me home. I ran upstairs onto my and Billies bed lying there feeling hopeless Mike quickly paced upstairs and opened the door.

"I can't believe he would do this I thought I knew him better! " He said angrily but trying to control his rage, although he felt like breaking every bone in Billie's body. I just lay on my bed with my pillow to my head I felt so slow I couldn't even talk.
I lay there for hours just crying.