Status: completed, i just have to get all of the chapters posted.

You'll End Up Like Her

/ one /

While watching my life fade away before my eyes somewhere along the way I found Drake. He was everything that all girls wish for when they’re in high school. The boy who is good looking, sweet, well mannered, rich. All those things put together, wrapped up in that pale skin and nice clothes.
I got to know him, got to love him. After almost three years of having a solid relationship, no fights, no dishonesty. One day, he never came to my house after school. Worried and slightly mad, I called him repeatedly. Never answering his calls, I can now picture his body lying on his bathroom floor, his skin turning an even cooler shade of white. Blood seeping, piling out of his slim wrists and onto the floor. Those pills that made his head spin in circles, causing the pain to hurt less when the knife sliced into his skin.
How could he do this to me? He didn’t only hurt himself; he practically tore my heart out of my chest and ripped it into two pieces. After his death, I stopped wearing those snug, happy looking clothes. I wore what my heart felt, black skinny jeans and converse. Checkered hoodies covering my dark, black and purple hair. I even got my precious lip that let my stuttered, broken words out pierced. My mom did mind it, but I think she understood why. Instead of Riannah, and popular bands I used to listen to I started to listen to songs that had meaning. I deleted all of my old songs off of my I-pod and replaced them with Blink-182, New Found Glory, Mayday Parade, Every Avenue, and countless other bands. Music became my life since nothing else meant anything to me.
All Time Low was my favorite, mainly because there was a song, Lullabies, which showed my exact feelings about Drake. I really didn’t want to throw myself into a crowd of screaming girls at a concert. So, I decided to keep on living my life the way I usually did. Although, All Time Low was on tour where I lived, they were wrapping up their tour, though. There go my dreams. School started back up in a month, and I was terrified. Everyone would think I’d “gone goth,” I, though, preferred emo, or just something different from bubbly and happy.
School was actually a great opportunity to show my mom I hadn’t completely died inside. I’d been planning an outfit for the first day, and how to do my hair. It wouldn’t make a difference. My style was completely changed, my heart was completely changed. I was completely changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
alex gaskarth WILL be in here.