When everything changed!

The journey!

It felt like I had waited a life time for the weekend to arrive! I'd packed my weekend bag on the monday, I was that excited. Elly thought I was mad, but I knew it was just the excitement kicking it. I was for sure it would get worse.
'Yo, Nessa you in?' I heard Elly's familar voice from the hallway downstairs.
'Yeah, i'm up here!' I shouted back, before hearing her footstep stepping heavily on the carpeted stairs and along the landing to my door and knocking gently before entering my bedroom.
'Oh, you look nice?' Elly commented on what I was wearing which was nothing special to be honest.
It was just plain grey skinny jeans, black ugg boots, a white plain tee shirt with a grey belt underneath the bust and a black and grey cardigan! What was so nice about that? Anyway I didn't care to be honest, I was only going to catch a train. Elly on the other hand looked gorgeous; she was wearing plain black sequin leggings and a low cut black v-neck sweater dress with a huge white bow knitted across it. It looked fab! She also made the outfit her own by adding plain black ballet flats and a long silver necklace that also had bows on it. The only jewelry I had on was black stud earing with a long silver necklace that had a heart in rhinstones on the end.
After checking we had everything, I said my goodbyes to Paul, mum and Gabrielle and got into the waiting taxi, and then of course sped off. I texted kayden on my mobile telling him I was on my way. God I loved that guy! But there was no way I was going to tell him that! He was brilliant mate though, always making me laugh. He was also the sort of person that you could trust with your life, and expect him to listen to you no matter how stupid you think it is he'll listen. The good looks was a minor to his personality. He was perfect! Good looking, great personality... what more could you ask for in a guy?
'Nessa? Nessa? Vanessa?... Hello? Earth to Vanessa?' Elly said prodding me, which was when I realised I was daydreaming, yet again.
'Oh, sorry! what?' I replied, feeling stupid.
'We're getting off in a sec' Elly grinned reading me like a book, she'd known I'd like Kayden in like forever!
'Oh, ok' I said picking up my bags and getting ready to leave the taxi.
It took another five minutes before the taxi hauled up at the huge train station. It was definitely huge! It was made from red brick and a beige concrete, and looked dead fancy! It looked like it had cost a fortune to make. After paying the taxi driver his fare, I stepped out of the black cab and watched the traffic whiz bye, the colours of red, blue, green and yellow all blurred into one as they drove by. There was many other colours like black and silver but there boring colours therefore I missed them out on purpose. I shut the car door and walked to the kerb and stepped onto the pavement where Elly was waiting.
We walked slowly into the train station watching people leave, there was so many different people; Eldery, teens, babies, toddlers, adults. I smiled to myself, thinking this time tomorrow I'd be in London, with Kayden. That smile turned into a grin at the point.
We got onto our train, that was packed, luckily we got seats in a carriage with people that wern't going to bug or annoy is. No annoying little children screaming and running around. In fact it had a pregnant woman with her husband and an elderly couple in the carriage with us. After about fifteen minutes the train moved slowly at first then it began to pick up speed! Butterflie twitted around in my stomach like there was no tomorrow, in fact it was making me feel a little sick! I layed back in my seat, trying to relax and read a magazine i'd bought earlier that day. It had all the latest celebrity gossip and also beauty and fashion stuff in there, there was also a couple of true stories put in there, which I found all of these interesting. I turned my head to look at Elly, she was engrossed in a book. I tried to see the title without making it obvious but failed. Failed completly.
'What are you doing Vanessa Marie?' Elly asked giving me a funny look.
'Erm, nothing. Was just trying to erm, see the title of erm, what your reading that's all' I stammered, I always acted like this when I was caught out. Elly Laughed.
'It's called Wartcast Nightbone' It's about witches' Elly said smiling to herself and begining to read again.
'Oh' I whispered getting back at my magazine and plugging my earphones into my IPOD and listening to music. I loved music, music was my whole life. Well it was in my opinion!
"Oh no!" I heard the pregnant woman groan, I looked up at her and saw her face scrunched up in pain, her hands clutching her stomach.
I looked around me, not knowing what to do, Elly had also stopped reading and the elderly couple were now heading out of the carriage, hopefully going to get help. I realised the woman's husband was not there, so I moved across and took her hand.
'Everything's going to be fine' I reassasured her, squeezing her hand in encouragement.
'The, the, the baby' The woman cried, screaming in pain every five seconds.
'Don't worry babe, i'm sure the baby's fine' Elly joined in the encouragement.
Suddenly a whole whoosh of water splashed out from underneath her and spilled across the carriage. Her waters had broke! The train was still moving at top speed, and this woman was about to give birth. Holy crap!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit short!! sorry guys
xXx