Remove.

It means the end.

I had grown up with music all my life, it soothed me. It made me live. It filled my lungs with air,a and it made my muscles move. There was no doubt about it, Music made me live. I could feel it in my fingers and my hands.

This was my childhood, my youth. My life.

In the world I live in now, Music was banned. It was used as punishment on these foul lives. These "humans". They were sub-collateral damage injuries. They stung like hell. They walked around like the UN-dead. They were a disgrace to my presence. Me? My name is Tanya. I am the last of the first edition. The older "kids" who had tided over from the Renaissance. The Renaissance or also known as the resistance; It was a war of shapes and bodies. It rendered the world helpless. The world fell apart in seven days.

Blood is very hard to come by anymore. It is just hard to live anymore. But today, they caught me. They tried to stop me, but I took my pocket knife to their faces. I carved them into jack-o-lanterns. I stepped on their feet with my boots. I pulled my belt off and whipped them. But they stood up straight, like fat boats. They ripped my clothes, for the most part, off me. I was now nude and the only thing left on my body was a pendant, which was blank except for the back side" Music Saves" was written on it. I gulped as they pushed me into a very, very small room.Smaller than normal 'human' closets.

Much to my surprise, was a small radio of sorts sitting on a shelf. The shelf was just about my head. And i had enough space to stand. That was all. I twas completely Grey. It was almost hopeful. I turned the radio, finding it odd that the only button it was an 'on' and 'off' switch. No other buttons. Oh, I hope its loud enough!

I turned on the radio and the music was horribly loud. It was tearing at my skin. It ripped off shreds of it, letting them tumble to the ground. I backed up into the wall. There was no energy left in my body to turn it off. It seemed too high up, as my bones melted, my skin peeled off. It was only a matter of seconds before my whole body was a pile of dust. Very fine pale dust, some of the fragments had coloration on them. My pendant laid, shattered from the fall, on top of it.

Music can Kill.
♠ ♠ ♠
Inspired by Action Actions songs, The Game and Drug Like. Plus just being bored in gym one day. XD

Thanks for reading.

X.
AJT