Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Nine: "Homecoming Call?"

Chapter Nine: "Homecoming Call?"

Two more years passed by. I was now eighteen years old, finally graduated high school. Bob was now 26 years old, Bert was 24, Colleen was 22, as was Ana, and Chelsea were 21. I was still the baby, but I was an adult now. No, I never called Frank after he called looking for me. I had tried once again to erase it from my mind. Bob's job was going really well. That band, My Chemical Romance, he became really good friends with them. I didn't know much about them, and who was in the band, but from what I've heard by them, I like them. Bob actually became more than friends with them, he was their new, permanent drummer now. I don't know why Bob hasn't told me much about them. I kept bugging him about it, but he would always back off, and say he was busy. Eventually, I just gave up.

"Lisa, you have a phone call," Helen said, coming into my room.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I don't know, but he asked for you." She handed the phone to me.

I took it. "Hello?" I asked.

"Lisa?" someone replied.

"Yeah."

"It's Frank."

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared straight at the wall. Frank? I was talking to my brother. Oh God. What to say?

"Hey," I said. "What's up?"

"Nothing much. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm bringing you home in a month," he said.

"What?"

"I'm bringing..."

"I heard you!" I snapped.

"Whoa, sorry," he said back.

"No, I'm sorry. Shock," I said. "I'm happy about it."

"I mailed the plane tickets, and all the info," he said.

"Cool..." I paused. "Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still think about...the incident?"

"Lisa, I'm really sorry about that. Let's just forget about it, please?" he asked.

"Yeah. Ok. See you next month?"

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it," he said. "Love you, sis."

"Love you too, bro." I hung up.

Well, that was easy, I thought. Would it be easy when I had to go there though?
Somehow, I didn't feel so sure about it. My life just got to a high point, and now I think it might go down again. I sighed, laying down, and eventually falling asleep.
> > >

"Flight eleven twenty-eight, Chicago, Illinois, to Newark, New Jersey will now begin boarding."

_________________-
dun dun dun.....she's going home...