Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Ten: "Why Am I Running Away?"

Chapter Ten: "Why Am I Running Away?" (Flashback in Frank's POV)

I ran out of the house as fast as I could, jumping into my car and speeding away. I felt terrible. And now I felt even worse just leaving Lisa like that. Should I go back? No, just keep driving. Only then did I realize I was still wearing only a bed sheet.

"Ahh, crap," I said aloud.

I drove to my friend's house. He would help me out. I pulled in their driveway and pulled out my cell phone.

"Yeah?" someone answered.

"Gerard?"

"No, a stranger answering his cell phone. What do you want?" he asked.

"I'm sitting in your driveway in my car. Can you like bring me some clothes? I
know it sounds weird, but I'll explain later," I said.

"Umm, okay. Be there in a sec." He hung up.

I rested my head on the steering wheel. I was so embarrassed. I can't believe I did that. I ran out of the house so fast, I forgot to grab clothes, and...what felt so tight down there? I looked, I never took that off. Wow, I was in a hurry. I took it off and threw it under the seat. Thank God I didn't hurl it out the window, because there was Gerard, walking towards me, his brother in tow.

"Here you go," Gerard said, handing me the clothes.

"Thanks," I said, rolling up the window and putting them on.

"Okay, what happened?" he asked.

"Something bad. I can't really say what, out of respect," I said.

"It doesn't have anything to do with your sister, does it?" he asked.

"Since when did you know I have a sister?"

"Since we saw you two in the park playing guitar and I figured she was too young to be your girlfriend," he said, smirking. "What happened?"

"Nothing! I can't say."

"Frankie, I swear, I'll never tell another living soul. Mikey here won't either, well, he never talks that much anyways."

"Gerard, shut up." Mikey punched Gerard on the arm.

I sighed, sitting on the hood of my car. "Just exactly...how bad is incest?" I asked quietly.

"What!?" they both said in unison.

"Frank! You cannot tell anyone about this. How old is she?"

"Thirteen," I said, almost in a whisper.

"Frank! What the fuck is wrong with you?" Gerard was yelling at me in a whisper.

"I didn't force her. She went along with it. She wanted to. Mom and Dad caught us, I ran out, and I think they're gonna send her away. I listened to them for a few seconds. I gotta check on her, but, I can't go back there."

"Tell you what. You can stay with us, you can have Mikey's room..."

"Gerard!"

"...and Mikey can take the guest room, and we'll go over there this week and see
if we can figure out what's going on."

"Gerard! You can't give away my room. He gets the guest room," Mikey complained.

"God, Mikey, I'm only kidding. Frank wouldn't want to see what porn you got in there."

"Dude! Shut up. I don't have porn!" Mikey said before stomping inside like a five year old.

"Thanks dude," I said quietly.

"That's what friends are for," Gerard said, before taking me inside his house.