Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Eleven: "I Don't Believe It!"

Chapter Eleven: "I Don't Believe It!"

I was sitting on Gerard's couch, watching T.V. Two weeks have passed by. I haven't been home, haven't talked to anyone, haven't even went by the house. I didn't know if I could face it.

"Frank!" Gerard shouted, bursting through the front door.

"What?" I snapped back into reality.

"We were just by there...Your sister...Big suitcases..." he said through pants.

"Fuck!" I jumped up, ran to my car and sped over there.

I pulled up, and there were no cars there. I knocked on the door. Nothing. They didn't send her away? Did they? They couldn't. I'm gone, they have no reason to. I sat on the front steps, holding my head in my hands, eventually feeling the presence of someone.

"They're gone. She's gone," I said quietly.

"I'm sorry, buddy," Gerard said.

"I don't believe it. I can't believe they would send her away. Why?" I looked up at Gerard and Mikey.

They didn't know what to say. I didn't blame them. I got up and went to my car, going back to their house. I went to my room, locked the door, and just laid there.

Would I ever talk to my sister ever again? Would I ever see her again?

-------------

are we cryign yet???