Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Thirteen: "What's Going On?"

Chapter Thirteen: "What's going on?"

I started to go to sleep again, but my cell started ringing again.

"Hello?" I answered, annoyed.

"Frank?" a slightly familiar voice asked.

"Yeah, who's this?" I asked back.

"Frank...it's me," she said.

"Me who?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"Your fucking sister!?" she shouted, then hung up.

I blinked. Did that just happen? Was that her? I was going to call back, but it came up private so I didn't have the number. How could I not recognize my own sister on the phone? I stared at my cell phone, trying to believe what just happened. I started to worry. What if she was pregnant?

"No, she's not," I said to myself. "What's going on?" I asked towards the ceiling,
laying back down roughly.

The next day I rolled out of bed sometime around noon. I went downstairs, finding Gerard and a girl sitting on the couch together. I recognized her, but I never really talked to her. She'd been coming in and out of here with Gerard. I only assumed that they were together. Although, last night confirmed it.

"Morning guys," I said, passing them and going into the kitchen.

"Morning," Gerard said.

"Afternoon," the girl said. "Your friend likes to sleep."

"Kinda had some trouble. I won't name names though," I said as I went back to
them.

"Gerard? Are you gonna sit there staring at the T.V, or are you gonna tell me
your friend's name?" she asked, brushing a piece of her dark brown hair out of her eyes.

"What, are you that lazy, Tori?" he asked, poking her in the side.

"Yeah, I am," she said.

"Frank's the name," I said. "And...I already know yours, thanks to Gerard," I laughed a little.

"God, Gerard, I told you that was too loud, but no, you had to scream my name. I'm sure the whole neighborhood knows it," she said.

"Well, I'll let you two have alone time. I'll go bother Mikey," I said, standing up.

"No need. Mikey's out, and I'm leaving anyways," Tori said. "See you later, Frank. Love you, Gerard," she said, giving him a kiss before leaving.

"I assume she's your new girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yup. So, why did you have trouble sleeping?"

"Other than you two, broadcasting that you were doing it. I had a weird dream,
and I think my sister tried calling."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Someone called, and according to the "it's your fucking sister" comment, it had to have been her," I said, looking at the carpet. "Gerard, I had a dream she was pregnant. It was scary."

"Whoa, that is," he said. "You should try calling her back."

"I don't have the number. It came up private," I said. "Dude, I'm really scared. What if she really is?"

"Don't worry. If she was, wouldn't she tell you?"

"No. She had a knack for keeping things to herself a lot. Should I just try to forget about it?" I looked up at him.

"I would. If you can't find their number, and your mom and dad won't give it to you, I'd try to forget."

"Urgh, this is like...gah, I'm like...going crazy...I don't know what's going on."

"Frank! Calm down!" Gerard shouted. "There's nothing you can do about it! I'm sorry I had to say that, but that's the way it is right now."

I grumbled something that even I couldn't understand before I stormed outside and went for a walk. I needed to calm down. I went to the park, sat, and thought hard. I needed to think of something.