Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Fourteen: "I Can. I Will. I Forgot."

Chapter Fourteen: "I Can. I Will. I Forgot."

A couple of years have gone by. Lisa was at the back of my mind. It wasn't to be mean. I just needed to clear my mind and try something new. Gerard and Tori were really an item now. Mikey was single. He said he's waiting for "the one." We found a new friend too. Ray. A white guy with attitude. Also with a huge fro, that his girlfriend liked to play with. Ray was one year younger than Gerard. Gerard was now 26, Tori was 23, Mikey was 22, Ray was 25, and I was 21. Ray's girlfriend, Megan was 22. She was taller than I was, with red hair, and her eyebrow and lip both pierced. The guys and I also took up playing instruments, and we're trying to form a band. It's actually not coming along very badly. Our drummer was a little weird. He wasn't bad, he just didn't like to hang around with us.

Oh yeah, and I also found a girlfriend. Her name was Emily, she was 19. Yes, she was taller than me, but I didn't care. She had strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, and a really cool personality. I loved her, and she helped get Lisa out of my mind. No, I didn't tell her what happened. Only Gerard and Mikey know about it. I was alone one night and decided to call her.

"Hello?" someone answered.

"Umm, is Lisa there?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, she's out with some friends."

"Okay, can you tell her that Frank called?"

"Yes. Bye now." She hung up.

How did I get the number? I remembered that the first time she called, it didn't come up private. I found it and wrote it down. I sighed and put my phone on the table, and clicked on the T.V. I would have called Emily to come over, but she was out. I was lost in the T.V, until Gerard nearly broke the door from coming in so fast.

"Dude! We got a tour!" he shouted, running and jumping on me.

"Oww...fuck! That's awesome, but you're hurting me," I said from underneath him. "With who?" I asked when he finally got off.

"You heard of that band The Used?"

"No."

"Well, they're kinda new, and we're going on tour with them. We leave in a few months. I'd say we should get the guys over here next week and really go down with the recording and get some good stuff," he said.

"Sounds awesome," I said.

"Dude, come on, everyone's outside, we're gonna go out to eat. Come on," he
said.

"Nah. I'm gonna wait for Emily to call," I said.

"Okay. Remember, put a tie on your door, or a warning sign on the front door," he said, turning to go outside.

I shook my head and went back to the T.V. A tour? That did sound pretty sweet. But, we didn't have a band name, yet. Mikey was in the process of doing that, or so he says.