Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Eighteen: "Coincidence? Or Fate?"

Chapter Eighteen: "Coincidence? Or Fate?(Lisa's POV)

I watched out the window as my old home came back into my view. I remembered when I was thirteen and it was getting smaller as I flew away. It's coming back now. I was getting nervous. We landed, and I headed out. I saw Frank, looking to the side, looking at everyone that was getting off. He looked shorter. I think it was because I got taller. His hair was really short on the sides, and dyed red. His black mow hawk part fell into his face. Wow. I slapped my brain for going again.

"Frank?" I said quietly, walking up to him.

He looked straight into my eyes.

"Lis?"

I didn't speak, because I'd start crying. He pulled me into his chest and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back. I held him for about five minutes.

"I missed you so much," I said, my voice breaking.

We walked, grabbed my suitcase, and headed outside. I stood, staring, looking around. I was taking back the sight, smell, and excitement of home. It felt weird, because I got so used to Chicago, that, this place didn't seem like my home anymore. It made me a little sad. Home is where the heart is. Where was my heart right now? I didn't know. During the ride home, I just stared out the window. Frank didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say, so unless he spoke, I didn't want to say anything. He pulled into a driveway, and got out of the car eagerly. I sat there, hesitating to go in.

"Lis, you coming?" he asked.

I sighed and got out of the car. I looked around. This place wasn't too far from the old house. The old house was about two blocks away. I remembered walking down this way sometimes. I walked in the house behind Frank. Nobody was around.

"They're here. I don't know where though. Guys!?" Frank shouted.

Footsteps rumbled from everywhere, and soon, three more guys and three girls joined us. They were all older than me.

"Guys? This is my sister, Lisa," he said. "Lisa, this is Gerard, his girlfriend Tori, his brother Mikey, Ray, and his girlfriend Megan, and that's Emily, my girlfriend."

"Hi," they all said in unison.

"Hey," I said quietly, looking at the one called Mikey.

He was taller than me, skinny, but I loved his emo haircut, and his emo glasses like mine. He also seemed quiet like me. I wondered if he was single. Maybe if I could get with him, my mind would be cleared.

"Bob didn't want to come out?" Gerard asked.

"He wanted me to come alone," I said. "To get settled, and to get to know everyone."

"Ah, gotcha. Well...Mikey here will show you to your room," Emily said, winking at me.

"I will?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah, since it's the one right next to yours," Frank said. "Plus, I gotta help Emily with something. Lis? They don't bite, you'll survive. Everyone? Careful with her. She may seem quiet, just don't piss her off," he said as Emily pulled him out of the room.

I just gave a weird look, then turned my attention to everyone else. Awkward moment. They all scattered to do their things. Ray and Megan went to the living room. She was sitting behind him, playing with his hair. Tori and Gerard were making fun of them, whispering among themselves.

"Well, I guess I will show you to your room," Mikey said behind me. "Come on."

He grabbed my bag and started up the stairs. I followed him, trying not to stare.

"So, umm...I feel really weird saying this, but...did Frank say anything?" I asked.

"It's only between him, Gerard, and I. Don't worry. No one else knows. Oh, and Bob, apparently."

"Yeah, I told him," I said quietly.

"It is a weird coincidence," he said.

"What?" I asked as I entered the room he pointed to.

"You and your brother got split up. Bob got his job with The Used, eventually joining us, the band your brother joined? Coincidence? Or is it fate?" he asked.

"It is weird," I said as he put my bag next to the bed. "Thanks."

"No problem. Okay, this is gonna sound weird coming from a stranger, but about what happened between you two: I know it's not one of those everyday things, but don't worry about it. Nothing else happened? Right?" he asked.

"Yeah, right." I looked at the floor. "I'm just awkward, because I'm so much younger than you all. Everyone's in their twenties, and I'm only eighteen."

"Half of us act like we're twelve, so don't bother. I'll leave you alone now." He got up and left.

I laid back on the bed, thinking. Damn, Mikey was fine. At least I was thinking about him, and no one else. Oops. Mikey, nice guy. I think I'm in love, already. Am I?