Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter One: (Flashback) "Kiss Me Frank"

Chapter One (Flashback) "Kiss Me, Frank"

"Frank, come on. Let's go to the park!" I whined, pulling at my brother's arm.

"Fine. Let's go," he said, putting his guitar back on it's stand. "You know? For thirteen years old, you sure act like a child," he said.

"Yeah, I can act however I want." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Plus, you're nineteen, and you don't act it all the time. Although, you do when you sneak girls into the house." I nudged him.

"Okay, that's between us," he said, opening the front door for me.

"Whatever," I said, crossing the street to the park.

"Lisa, promise me. Mom can't find out, otherwise she'll kick me out of the house," he said, climbing up onto the slide platform.

"I won't say anything," I said, sitting next to him. "If...you tell me what goes on."

"You're too young," he said.

"I am not!" I said, slapping him slightly. "Tell me, or I'll tell mom." I took his cell phone from him and went down the slide.

"Lisa!!!" He slid down after me and chased me around the playground.

He eventually caught up to me and tackled me. He straddled me and pinned me down, grinning.

"You really wanna know?" he asked.

"Yeah...I think. Do you all kiss?" I asked, purposely acting immature.

"Maybe."

"Lucky. I want a kiss." I pouted.

"Lisa, you're too young," Frank said.

"Am not."

"Am too."

"Am not."

"Am too."

"Am not. Kissme," I said quickly.

"Am...what? Lisa!? That's illegal," he said with a worried look on his face.

"So? Who has to know. Come on, I want my first kiss." I pouted again.

I honestly didn't know what was so illegal about it. I've taken sex ed. at school. We're two human beings, so how can it be so bad? I wanted to get my first kiss, and no one at school liked me enough for that. I was too much of a loner.

"Lisa, I can't do that. If we were to get caught, who knows what would happen to us," he said.

"Frank! No one has to know," I said, pulling my arms away from his grip. "I want my first kiss, now. No one at school likes me enough to kiss me."

"Don't say that. Lisa, you're thirteen. You got a long time ahead of you to get your first kiss. You're not even in high school yet."

"I'm telling mom," I said, still grinning.

"Okay. One kiss," he said, leaning closer to me.

His lips touched mine and almost pulled away as fast as they came. It was fast, but I liked it. Frank must have liked it too. He leaned down again and his lips touched mine again. It wasn't a quick kiss this time. I put my hand on the back of his neck, and squeezed a little as his tongue entered my mouth. I returned back with mine, and a few moments later, he pulled away.

"Happy?" he asked.

I was speechless. I gave him his cell phone back and he got off of me, walking away. He seemed a little angry at something. I thought he was angry because I forced him to kiss me. He kissed me back, so that couldn't be it. I jogged up to him.

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Did you like it?" I asked quietly.

He didn't answer. I asked him again. This time, he looked at me in the eyes.

"Come to my room tonight after mom and dad go to bed. We can talk about what happened," he said. "Keep quiet about what happened."

"Okay."

We went inside and went to our respective rooms. I watched T.V until mom and dad went to bed. I changed into a pair of sweat shorts and a t-shirt for my pajamas, then I snuck down the hall to Frank's door. I knocked quietly and he told me to come in. I walked in. Frank was sitting on his bed, wearing only a pair of boxers. No, I didn't feel weird looking at my half naked brother. Or did I? I got a funny feeling inside me. Something inside me was telling me that I wanted him.

I can't have him. He's my brother. He said it's illegal.

"Sit," he said, patting a spot on the bed.

"Okay." I went over and sat. "What's up?"

"What happened earlier: don't tell anyone, and I mean anyone. Little, Lisa, what we did, it's illegal. If it were to go further, it would be called incest. That can get us thrown into jail. Well, I can get thrown into jail. You're too young. I would suffer way worse consequences than you."

"Oh. Okay. I'm sorry I did that, Frank," I said, hanging my head.

"But...if no one had to know..." He looked at me with a grin, and a glimmer of something in his eyes.

"What are you getting at?" I asked.

He put a hand on my thigh. "You were right. No one has to know." He leaned closer to me, and pulled me in for a quick kiss.

"Wow. Frank? I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed now." I got up and went to my room.

I was laying there, listening to the summer noises outside, taking in the smell that blew in through my window. I didn't want my brother, did I? He did look really hot sitting there in his boxers. No one at school ever liked me. What was I gonna do?


___________________
Do we like this story....it was a huge hit on Imnotokay.net ...