Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Nineteen: "Dont' Worry. He's Not So Bad."

Chapter Nineteen: "Don't Worry. He's Not So Bad."

I was laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling when there was a knock. I picked my head up and looked. Ray and Megan were standing there.

"Hey, come on in guys," I said.

Megan ran in, and did a flying leap onto my bed. Ray walked in and sat by her.

"So, you're Frank's sister?" Megan asked.

"Yeah. Has he told you about me?" I asked.

"He just mentioned he had a sister. Never anything else," Ray said.

"I see. So umm...I like the band. I've heard some of the music through Bob. Sounds cool," I said, trying to find something to talk about.

"Aww, thanks," Ray said, pulling me into a hug.

"If you don't mind my asking, did Bob not tell you about knowing Frank for more than a year?" Megan asked, pushing a lock of her red hair behind her ear.

I shrugged. "No clue. He probably didn't want to upset me. Although, I would have found out sooner or later, right?"

They both nodded. We all talked for a while longer, and somehow, Mikey was brought up.

"So, looks like you already might have a thing for him," Megan said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah," both of them said.

"Am I that easy to figure out?"

"Yeah," both of them said again.

"Just admit it," Megan said.

"Yeah, ok. I think he's kinda cute. He seems nice, and so quiet, so like me," I said. "Maybe...too quiet?"

"Don't worry, he's not so bad. I'm sure you two will be making out by the end of this week, with a little help from us," Megan said. "We got Frank and Emily hooked up, kinda."

"Nice. They seem happy together," I said, stopping myself before I was ready to finish what I was going to say.

"Oh, trust me. They're happy. We've heard it," Megan said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, God. Please, don't. I've lived with him when he was just starting that. I don't need to relive it," I said. "Yeah, I don't need to know what my brother does in bed."

"Okay, Megan. You're done," Ray said, putting his hand over her mouth. "I won't tell Mikey you like him, but she might, so if it gets out, jump her, and leave the fro alone."

"Will do," I said.

"Come on, Lisa. Let's go downstairs and find something to do
with the others," Megan said.

"I'm a little jet lagged. I'm gonna lay here for a while, maybe take a small nap," I said.

"Okie dokie. See ya later," she said and they left.

I stared at the ceiling again, thinking. I don't need to know what my brother does in bed? I already did know. And I wasn't sure if I wanted to forget.