Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twenty: "Deja Vu. Oh-No"

Chapter Twenty: "Deja Vu. Oh-No"

I slept for about three hours before I was woken up by Frank.

"Hey, sis," he said. "Want some pizza?"

"Yeah. Be there in a minute," I said sleepily, turning to face him. "Frankie?" I caught his attention as he headed away.

"Yeah?" He turned back to me.

"You don't still think about what happened, do you?" I asked.

"Every damn day. Even as much as I try to forget, I still think about it, and I wish I could forget about it. I want you to try and do the same." He sat next to me, put his arm around me and rubbed my back.

"I try, but I can't either," I said quietly. "As wrong as I know it is, I still think about it. It scares me, but at the same time...I...I don't know."

"What?"

"N-nothing," I said. "I want pizza."

"You know, Mikey's single, you should talk to him more. Maybe you two can get something going. I knew that the first time you saw him, you were in love."

"What? How?"

"Lisa, I'm your brother. We're blood. We can sense each others' feelings."

"Hrm." I scrunched my nose up.

"My thoughts are that if you and Mikey get something together, it'll help get both our minds off what happened. I'll talk to him."

"NO! I mean...not yet. I just met the guy. I don't even know him."

"Lis, you know you want him. Let me talk to him," Frank got up to head for the door.

"No!" I jumped after him, grabbed him and pulled him back on my bed.

I straddled him, holding him so he wouldn't go shout Mikey's name. Cause then he'd come up, Frank would say that I liked him, then he would lock us in my room and then it would be horridly awkward. I then caught myself staring into Frank's eyes, those feelings from five years ago washing over me again.

"If you say one word to Mikey, I'll..."

"You'll what?" Frank grinned.

"I'll, be forced to do something terrible, and you don't wanna..."

I was interrupted. Not by someone else barging into the room. It was Frank. While I was off making up some kind of threat, he put his hand on my neck, and pulled my face to his, then I had that Deja Vu feeling as his tongue explored my mouth. I'd have to say though, it was quite more sophisticated. He seemed more...ahem...experienced. I felt his hands on me again, slowly going up my shirt, rubbing on my bare back. I tensed up at his cold touch. Why were his hands so cold? Why wouldn't they warm up?

"Frank...you're....doing...it....again," I said between kisses and breaths.

The way I was straddling him, I could feel it. He was getting hard. I was hunched over, full-on kissing him. Both of us were unaware that we were being watched from the doorway, our past being slowly found out.

_____
Who's at the door??? O_____O