Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twenty-Two: "Stay? Or Go?"

Chapter Twenty-Two: "Stay? Or Go?"

It was the last day before I was scheduled to go back home. Well, back to Chicago at least. I didn't know if I wanted to go back there. But did I want to stay here? I avoided Frank after the second incident. I barely spoke to him. That just made it awkward. Not only on us, but on everyone. Tori and Megan, and Ray were all a bit confused because they didn't know what was going on. I just kind of avoided everyone though. I stayed in my room for most of the week, talking to Bob on the phone every day. Talking normally, not speaking of what happened, until today. I had to tell him. I called his cell, getting quite an odd answer.

"Hello?" a girl answered.

"Umm...Must have the wrong number, I was expecting Bob," I said quietly.

There was a giggle. "Hang on, Bob, stop that, it tickles. You got a phone call."

There was a reply, but I couldn't make it out.

"He's busy, he can't *giggle* come to the phone. Ouch, Bob."

"Umm, Colleen, can I please talk to Bob?"

"Who...Oh, Lisa?"

"Uhh, yeah," I said.

"HEY! What's up!? Oh, sorry, here."

"Yes?" Bob was finally on the line.

"Hey, Bob," I said.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Not much. I guess I'm coming home tomorrow," I chuckled a little.

"You know, you don't have to. You can stay out there with them. Colleen and I are planning on moving out there soon."

"All my stuff's there though," I said.

"We can pack it up and bring it out there. Easy peasy, like pumpkin pie."

"I don't know. I've kinda avoided Frank all week," I said,
preparing myself to tell him the truth.

"Why? You couldn't get enough up to talk to him about it?"

"Umm, we almost did it again. His girlfriend caught us though, before we could, umm...hit that home run. After that, I avoided him and everyone. I'm sure Mikey doesn't like me because of it."

"You like Mikey?"

"Heh-heh, I think he's cool. He was there the first night, right
after it happened. After that though, I kind of just pushed him away, because I wanted to be alone."

"He'll come around. Trust me, he doesn't like to be mad at people. So, are you gonna come back, or stay there?"

"I don't know." I stared at the floor

"I think you should stay, since we're all planning on living out there someday."

"When am I gonna see you next then?"

"I can come as soon as you want me to."

"Can you? It would make me feel better, and a little less awkward."

"I'll be on the next flight out there," he said, the smile evident in his voice.

"I guess I'll stay then. See you soon?"

"As soon as possible. Love you."

"Love you too, like a brother," I chuckled, feeling a little awkward saying it.

He hung up and I laid there, staring at the ceiling once again. My mind was screwing up. I felt like I was going to go insane. I rolled over to face the wall, and I started dozing off. I was almost asleep, when I was practically kidnapped from my bed.