Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twenty-Five: "Are We Officially Over It?"

Chapter Twenty-Five: "Are We Officially Over It?"

I woke up the next morning in Mikey's arms. It took me a second to realize what happened. I was thrust into full alertness when someone pounded on my door.

"Lisa? Are you okay? Why is your door locked?" someone shouted.

"What the fuck?" Mikey's head sprang up.

"I think we just got busted," I said.

"Hey, Mikey's not in his room," someone else said outside my door.

"Yep. Busted," Mikey said.

"Maybe not. If I can get them away, you can run to the bathroom, or to the kitchen or something," I said, climbing out of bed, taking the bed sheet with me, and going to my closet.

"Lis, you're walking funny," he said.

"Shush," I said, grabbing my clothes off the floor instead. "Go there." I pointed to a spot for Mikey to hide.

When he was hidden, I opened my door, seeing Frank and Gerard out there.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Why was your door locked?" Frank asked.

"Well, I don't know. I must've hit it accidentally when I closed it last night."

"Where's Mikey?" Gerard asked.

"How the hell should I know? Move. I'm hungry." I pushed past
them and went downstairs.

They followed me, and I hoped Mikey got the queue to run to the bathroom.

"Lis, you're walking funny," Frank said.

"I just woke up," I said. "I'm not gonna walk normal when I'm stiff."

"You're walking like you had sex," he said.

"And you would know what how?"

"Because Emily walks like that after..."

"Whoa!" Gerard and I both yelled. "Too much information,"
Gerard said.

"Too much? I heard it," I said. "Hey, Emily really does walk like that," I said, motioning to her coming down the stairs.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," I said, laughing. "We're walking the same apparently. They're accusing me of having sex. Don't ask."

"Okay." She arched her eyebrow at me. "I got work today. Bye you guys." She ran out the door.

"I found Mikey!" someone shouted from upstairs.

I turned to see Mikey coming down, wearing his boxers, and Ray was behind him, wearing a towel, dripping wet. I hung my head and shook it.

"He walked in on me in the bathroom."

"Mikey? Why?" Megan asked. "Only I'm allowed to do that."

I walked away slowly and went to the living room, joining Bob and Colleen cuddling on the couch.

"What's going on?" Colleen asked.

"Nothing," I said, taking a seat.

No more accusals. No more talk on it. Although, eventually the rest of the girls left the house and went to do something. I didn't go with, for some obvious reasons. I wasn't in a walking mood today. They were gone most of the day. The guys came and went, doing their own things too. At one point, I thought I was alone, until Frank sat on the couch next to me.

"Hey, Lis," he said.

"Hey, Frankums," I said.

"So, don't play dumb. I know that walk, did Mikey sneak into your room last night?" he asked.

"No, dumbass, it was Ray. Of course. He is the only single one here, besides me."

"He-he. Well, it sounds like you two aren't single anymore," he said.

"Really now. Whatever. It was a one time thing."

"Did you use protection?" he asked, a serious tone in his voice.

I hit a brick wall. Oh, fuck! That just now dawned on me. I was slapping my brain. Fuck, double fuck. Dumbass.

"Eh-heh. Umm...no. It was almost a spur of the moment thing," I said, hanging my head.

"Lis! Fuck! What if you get pregnant!" he shouted.

"Frank! I'm eighteen. I'm an adult. I'm not thirteen!" I shouted back, getting off the couch and storming away.

"Lisa! Don't you fucking walk away from me!" he shouted, coming after me.

I turned to him, anger filling my eyes. "You're not my fucking father. You can't control my life. I'm an adult. You just remember that." I turned and stormed into my room, slamming the door.

"Lisa? Open the door, please?" Frank was knocking on the
door.

"Fuck off!" I shouted.

"Lisa, please." He sounded upset.

"Did you hear me lock it?" I asked.

With that, he opened the door and came in. I turned away and faced the wall.

"I'm sorry. I should have thought before I asked that so seriously. And I shouldn't have went off on you. You're my baby sister. You'll always be. I'm gonna be looking out for you. Always. I guess, the thought of my baby sister being pregnant scared me, and I forgot to realize that you are eighteen," he said.

I paused, taking in every word he just said. Then I turned to him, with no more anger in my eyes. I looked into his, his were filled with sorrow. I smiled at him, before hugging him and giving him a peck on the cheek.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have went off either," I said.

He nodded, got up and walked out of my room. It was starting to dawn on me. What if I did get pregnant? It would be Mikey's, but...nah. I couldn't want that. Mikey would be a great dad, that's if it really did happen. I stared down at my stomach. Oh, boy. These next few weeks were gonna be crazy, and full of wait, and frustration.