Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twenty-Six: "Bleeding On The Bathroom Floo

Chapter Twenty-Six: "Bleeding On The Bathroom Floor."

I hate winter. Yeah, it's a good excuse to be lazy, but it's really annoying. Some people like to do stuff. I guess it's a good season to be pregnant. I took a test, and I was. I haven't told anyone yet. I was only about three months along. It wasn't noticeable yet. I look like I just gained a little weight. I was deciding when would be the best time to tell everyone. I was getting annoyed.

"Lisa! Wake up!" someone shouted, jumping on my bed.

"What?" I grumbled, looking over at Colleen.

"Fresh snow. We're going out to play in it. So much snow, everything's closed today."

"Cool," I said, getting out of bed.

"Meet us outside when you get dressed." She ran out of the room.

I put on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, long sleeved shirt, sweatshirt, and my over-sized hoodie. I put on my boots and ran outside, only to get
pelted with snowballs.

"Hey! No fair!" I shouted, making snowballs as fast as I could and throwing them.

We were having so much fun playing around. We had a girls vs. boys snowball fight, which we totally won. Then the boys challenged us to a rematch. I was in the process of being taken hostage by the guys, until I slipped on the ice. I almost did a face plant, but I turned it and put my hands up. I did, however, land really hard on my stomach. I would know, because it knocked all the wind out of me for a second.

"Lisa!" everyone shouted.

"I'm okay," I groaned, rolling onto my back. "Oh man, that knocked the wind out of me."

I got up, shook it off and went inside. I assured them that everything was fine and they should continue having their fun. I was in the kitchen making hot chocolate and fresh coffee for them when they'd get back in. My stomach started to hurt when I was finished, so I went upstairs to lay down. I was half asleep when someone knocked on the door frame.

"Yeah?" I rolled over and saw Mikey, holding two coffee cups.

"You okay?" he asked.

"My stomach hurts, that's all," I said as he sat by me.

"I didn't know what one you wanted, so I brought one of each." He held out both cups.

"I'll take the hot chocolate," I said.

He handed it to me and I drank it while he drank the coffee happily.

"Did you fall harder than you thought?" he asked.

"I guess," I said, inhaling sharply as another hit of pain came on.

"You really don't look so good," he said, his eyes fully turning to worry. "Your face just lost all it's color."

"I'm fine," I said.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" he asked, looking
straight into my eyes.

I sighed, sitting up. "I'm..." I stopped. This was it. I was going to loose it. "Fuck!" I jumped from my bed and ran to the bathroom, locking myself in.

I stood there staring at the toilet. I didn't know what end it was going to come from. I took another sharp inhale as another round of pain came up. I started to run a hot bath, mainly to make noise to mask my sobbing as the pain grew worse. I ran the water as hot as I could take it. The pain was now making me dizzy. I was out of it. I stripped off my pajamas and got in the bath, hunched over, holding my stomach under the hot water. I pulled my knees into my chest as close as I could get them. It helped a little. The pain started to subside. That's when I snapped into it and saw the water tinted red. I gasped, then looked at my underwear and pajama bottoms also stained dark red.

"No," I whispered.

By now, there were people knocking on the door, calling my name. I ignored them. I drained the bath, got out, and wrapped a big towel around myself. I stood there, staring at myself in the mirror. Mikey was right, I had no color in my face. I looked like I was dead. I was dry, but I had the feeling of liquid dripping down the insides of my legs. I looked down, there was blood dripping down my legs. I wiped at it frantically. I was panicking. I felt like I had to pee. I sat on the toilet, and I thought I was going. Something wasn't right. I looked. More blood.

"What's going on?" I asked myself, looking harder.

Blood clots. I was bleeding to death. No, not to death, but something wasn't right at all. I flushed the toilet. I looked down between my legs, I was bleeding like I was just stabbed. I started feeling dizzy. The voices screaming, the pounding on the door, they all swirled together as everything started spinning. I fell back into the wall, and hit
the ground. Black.