Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Think Happy Thoughts."

Chapter Twenty-Eight: "Think Happy Thoughts."

"Lisa?" a voice echoed in my mind.

I groaned as I woke up, again. I opened my eyes and saw
everybody standing around my bed. Everybody: Mikey, Frank, Emily, Gerard, Tori, Bob, Colleen, Ray, and Megan. Tension lessened in the room when they all saw me wake up.

"How are you, Lis?" Frank asked.

"Fine," I said. "What happened that time?" I asked.

"You were loosing it. They had to give you some kind of tranquilizer. You've only been out for like an hour or so," Mikey said. "They also said you were good enough to go home once you woke
up."

"I'll go find a nurse," Tori said, leaving the room.

The nurse came in, waved everybody out and ran a few tests on me to see if I really was okay to release. She said I was fine to go home. The bleeding had stopped quite soon after I arrived there, and that was the reason I was brought in. She started unhooking machines from me and helped me out of bed. I was sitting in bed with my legs hanging off the side when Dr. Corbin came in.

"I see you're up and ready to go home?" he asked.

"Yeah. Sorry about my insanity moment. Everything hit the top at once," I said.

"Don't worry. Let me tell you a few things before we let you go. You may still experience some bleeding. Although, you might not. If you do, and it persists, heavier than a normal period, I want you to come here as soon as possible."

"I will," I said as he handed me a plastic bag of clothes for me.

I changed and went to meet everyone in the waiting room. We split up between the cars and I sat in the back of one of them by Mikey, curled up close to him. He had his arm wrapped around me tightly. Like he was holding on to me and he didn't want to let go. I felt safe sitting there in his arms. When we got home, we went to our room and laid in bed together. I finally got up the courage to ask him.

"Mikey? Are you mad?" I asked.

"About what?"

"I was pregnant with your kid for three months without telling you, and to top it off, I lost it. I feel so bad," I said, resting my head on his shoulder and drawing circles on his chest with my finger.

"I was a little angry when you said you were pregnant, but the moment I found out you lost it, I just turned upset. Upset for you, because I knew you'd be angry and upset. Plus, I love you too much to be mad at you."

"I love you too. I'm really sorry."

"Don't worry about it. We have plenty of time to try again. We're both young, and, I'm gonna shut up before I sound even more perverted than I already do."

I laughed and closed my eyes to relax. I was falling asleep when someone came into the room, waking me back up.

"Hey, this new bar just opened up, you wanna come?" Frank asked.

"Frank, yoo-hoo, eighteen years old," I said.

"Oh yeah, crap. Sorry guys."

"Mikey if you want to go you can. I'm probably just going to fall asleep anyways," I said.

"Are you sure, babe?" he asked.

"Yeah. Go on, you need some fun." I moved to let him up.

"Okay. If you need anything, call me." He kissed my forehead and left.

The house grew silent as everyone left in about three cars. I clicked on the TV and watched it for a while until I fell asleep. I don't know how long I was asleep before they got home, but I heard them coming home. Really loud, really drunk, I was amazed that they made it home safely. Then there was lots of thumping noises. My guess would have to be people passing out. I laid back down and tried to fall asleep again when I felt someone climb in bed behind me, wrapping their arms around my waist. I moaned lightly as their hands rubbed my back under my shirt. Of course, my first assumption of who was there was Mikey.

"Mikey, you had a few too many," I whispered, turning to look and see what kind of drunken goofy grin he would have on his
face. "What the fuck!?" I shouted.