Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Two: "Will They Find Out?"

Chapter Two "Will They Find Out?"

As a few days passed, nothing much happened. I'd go into his room at night and we'd talk, with a little kissing. We'd make glances at each other during the day, and sometimes, we'd sneak off to the park after dark and kiss. Nothing was obvious as to what was going on, until the one night I forgot to lock his bedroom door.

Mom and dad had just went to bed. I went to shower quickly, then I put on my summertime pajamas: track shorts and a tank top. I waited a while then I snuck down the hallway and quietly entered Frank's room. Just like every other night. I pushed his door shut, thinking I'd pushed the lock with it, cause that's what usually happened.

"Hey beautiful," he said, turning over in his bed.

"Hey," I said, climbing in next to him. "Did I wake you?"

"Nope. I was just pretending, waiting for you." He smiled, putting his hand on the back of my neck. "Lisa? As wrong as I said this was...I think I love you," he said quietly.

"Frank?" I looked him in the eyes. I kept it serious for a moment, then I tackled him and sat on top of him. I started playing around with him. "Can we...umm...you know...umm..."

"Lisa!? What!? Are you serious? You're only thirteen," he said.

"I know." I bit my lip. "But still...I dunno...I have a feeling. Come on, Frankie." I touched his stomach just above his boxers. "Please?"

I knew the pleading look in my eye got to him, or maybe it was the touch. Either way, I knew he would. He grinned.

"If you say so." He leaned towards his nightstand and pulled something out. "Protection," he said.

"I'm not that stupid," I said, moving off of him. I moved next to him and we started to kiss.

That kiss started turning into more. I felt his hands all over my back. Going up my shirt. It was so rough, yet so gentle. I hadn't put a bra on, since it was nighttime anyways. I backed up a little and let him pull my shirt off, then I went back to kissing him. I felt his hands on my hips, sliding under my shorts and my underwear. His hands moved down, taking my bottoms with. In the heat of the moment, we flipped over so he was on top. I took a quick breather while he took off his boxers and slid the condom on. He hovered over me, kissing my neck and moving slowly down. I now had my hands on his back, squeezing as he entered me, squeezing with every thrust he made.

Here I was, a thirteen year old kid, loosing her virginity to her nineteen year old brother. I moaned quietly, enjoying every minute of it. Frank started moving faster, unaware that his bed was starting to creak. Unaware of what was going on outside the bedroom. We had thought our parents were asleep. Frank had subsided and was going a little slower, causing the bed to stop creaking. The rustling noises still impaired our hearing, and we didn't hear the bedroom door open until...

"Oh my God!!!!!!!" someone shouted.

Mine and Frank's heads snapped over, looking at our mom standing in the doorway, her eyes ready to pop out of their sockets. Her jaw could almost hit the floor.

"What's going on Lin...What the fuck!?" Dad shouted. "Frank Anthony Iero! What the fuck do you think you're doing!? Get out of here NOW!" he shouted.

Frank, with no word, grabbed one of the bed sheets and ran past mom and dad out of the room. I grabbed the remaining sheet and wrapped it around myself. I heard footsteps following Frank, and another set came closer to me, sitting next to me.

"Lisa? What was that?" Mom asked.

I looked down at the floor, biting my lip. I didn't know what to say to her. Mom, I just had sex with my brother, that's all. That wouldn't go so well.

"Lisa!? Answer me!" she yelled.

"I don't know, mom!" I shouted back, running out of the room to my own.

"Did he put you up to this?" someone asked outside my locked door. "Did he!?" Dad shouted.

"No!" I shouted back.

"Open this door! We need to have a talk young lady!" he shouted.

I slowly walked over and opened it, letting my parents into my room. Mom was calm about it, but Dad was furious.

"If he didn't put you up to it, why did it happen?" he asked.

No one likes me at school, so I wanted my brother. He loves me.

"Dad, I don't know. It was me," I said quietly.

"You!?" Mom and dad both said.

"Yes! I did it. I just wanted to know what it was like," I said, feeling ashamed.

"Lisa, you're thirteen years old," Mom said.

"We have to separate them," Dad said.

"But..." I started.

"No buts, we're sending you away, and kicking Frank out of the house. End of story." They both walked out of my room.

I laid down and sobbed into my pillow. Me? Leave my brother? I couldn't. I eventually fell asleep, wishing that this was all just a bad dream.


________________________________
Enjoy ^_^