Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Thirty: "Will They Find Out?"

Chapter Thirty: "Will They Find Out?"

I woke up in the morning with a killer headache and other soreness. I turned and saw Frank laying next to me, arms around my waist. I knew I had to get out of there before everyone else came home, or before the house started getting active. I moved his arms, and climbed out of bed. I grabbed my clothes, put them on, and snuck out and made it back to my room. There was a clanging noise as I kicked one of the beer cans. I gathered them up, and threw them away, and hid the case of beer. I climbed into my bed and tried to go back to sleep, thanking God that it was only seven in the morning. I woke up again to someone crawling in my bed behind me. This time, I turned before I said anything.

"Hey, Mikey," I said.

"Hey," he said groggily

"Hangover?" I asked.

"Yeah. We all drank so fucking much. Even Gerard did."

"What about Frank?"

"I didn't see much of him, but when I did, he had a drink in his hand. Why do you ask that?"

"No reason," I turned back around. "What time is it?"

"Eleven-something, but I want like four more hours of sleep."

I laughed. I was about to go back to sleep too when there was suddenly a lot of noise. First a big bang, then a lot of voices.

"Uhh-ohh. They're home," I said, laughing a little.

"Who cares?" Mikey grabbed me and held me close to him, nuzzling his face into my neck and my hair. I heard him sniff. "What were you doing last night?" he asked. "You smell like you've had a few."

"Well, when you go to the front door and open it to four drunks who all almost pass out on you, you're bound to get something," I rambled on, trying to think of a good lie.

"Uhh-huh. Okay."

I knew he didn't believe me, but he was too hungover to care. I just curled up between his arms and his body and fell asleep again.

A couple of days went by with no problem. It was almost weird. Too weird. I had a weird feeling, and I shouldn't have looked at the calendar that the girls and I use to mark that time of the month.

"Aww, fuck!" I said aloud to myself.

I jumped, because I scared myself for saying it so loud. I
recounted the days about five times before it sunk in. Thirty-five days. That can't be good. I was supposed to have it last week. Fuck. I just walked away and went to watch T.V, hoping no one would notice.

"Oh, Lisa?" someone said.

I looked up and Tori, Megan, Emily, and Colleen were all standing there. I knew I was in for it.

"You didn't mark on the calendar," Megan said.

"I didn't? Oops," I said trying to make up a lie.

"No, there's no 'oops.' There's you mark it right when you get it," Emily said.

"Jeez, sometimes I forget things," I said.

"Did you and Mikey try again?" Tori said, trying to get it from me.

"No," I said, getting up and walking away.

Mikey. Crap, if I was pregnant, I would have to tell him that it's not his. That would mean that I have to tell him that I slept with Frank again. Not good. Not good at all. I found myself running to the bathroom, and emptying my stomach into the toilet.

_________
wow halfway done with the story!!!!!