Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Thirty One: "Choices..."

Chapter Thirty-One: "Choices..."

Just over three months along. I had already passed my previous pregnancy. Nobody found out yet. I didn't know what to do. So many things, and I had to pick one. Okay, not a lot, only two. Keep it and risk having it messed up, or getting Mikey and the others mad at me, or just sneak to the doctors and have them abort it. I couldn't tell Mikey. I didn't have the heart to, or the nerve. I woke up before everyone else did one day and I took Mikey's car and went to the hospital. I sat there, in a room, alone, thinking. The doctor finally came to me.

"This is a very difficult decision Miss Iero. Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked.

I was starting to get angry with him. He's said it to me about five times already. He's trying to make me have second thoughts. No, I had to do it.

"Yes. There's more reasons to give it up than to keep it. I'm afraid that if I keep it, it'll just cause more problems," I said.

"I'm assuming that these reasons are something you don't want to tell me?"

"No. I can't. I can't tell anyone. Just do this so I can go home, please?"

"Okay, are you sure?" he asked again.

"Yes!" I shouted. "Sorry, my emotions are out of whack right now."

I didn't feel much when he did it. He had done something to numb me or something. Either way, I was out of it for the most part. I thanked him and headed home, hoping that they were still asleep. I looked at the clock. 10:05. A select few might be up, but most likely not everybody. I walked in, anticipating the one hundred questions.

"Hey, sweetie," Mikey said, hugging me as soon as I walked
through the door. "Where'd you go?"

"Hey. I went out for a drive. I needed one," I said, hugging him back. "So, what's on today's agenda?"

"Laziness. Hanging around the pool. Frank and Emily went out to get some alcohol. Me and you sneaking off later on." He winked at me.

I giggled and went into the living room, joining Tori, Megan, and Bob watching T.V. Mikey followed and sat by me, pulling me close to him.

"Aww, you two are so cute now," Megan said.

"Yes, they are. I wanna pinch their cheeks," Tori said.

"You what?" I turned to look at her, arching my eyebrow.

"Nothing."

"You are weird, Tori," I said.

"You're weirder," she said.

"You're both weird. You're all weird," Bob said.

"Yeah, and, Bob, you're weird for being with us," Tori said.

"Dammit," he muttered.

After everyone was up and running, it was time to start our pool party for the day. Loud music, lots of food, and alcohol. I didn't plan on drinking any, but I had a couple. I started to loosen up and forget about what happened. I did, until I was inside and Frank followed me. This time, he really was drunk.

"Hey," he said.

"Sup, bro?" I asked, grabbing a Pepsi out of the fridge.

"Not much. I need some action though," he said.

"Too much information. Go find Emily and tell her then," I said.

"Actually, that's why I followed you in and told you. You wanna sneak off to your room?" He winked at me.

"Frank, how many have you had?" I asked.

"Just a few," he replied. "Come on. Nothing happened last time. One more won't hurt."

"No. Frank, can I tell you something? You might be too drunk to get this though."

"Nah. Go ahead."

"Frank, I was pregnant. I went to the doctor this morning and had it terminated. I was pregnant, by you," I said.

"What?" He seemed to snap out of his drunkenness.

"Yeah. So that's why we need to stop this. Frank, I wanna start a family with Mikey. You can be in that family too, but just as the uncle. No father. Frank, I'm nineteen years old and already had two pregnancies failed on me. I want one to work out, with Mikey as the father," I said.

"Well, I got condoms." He was back in his drunken state.

"Frank! You're not getting the point!" I shouted. "We can't do this anymore! No more. NO!" I repeated it to try and get it through his head.

"But...just one more time?" he asked, starting to get a little loopy and tipsy.

"That's what you said last time. The answer is no. I will go out and tell Emily and the others if I have to." I tried to threaten him this time.

"But..."

"No!" I shouted one more time before going upstairs to my room.

Night had fallen, so I stared out the window at the stars. I felt someone sit on the bed behind me. I turned, and nearly yelled in anger when I saw Frank sitting there.

"Note to self: buy better door lock," I said aloud.

"You left your pop in the kitchen." He handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said before taking a huge gulp of it.

I placed it on the nightstand and continued laying there. Ten minutes passed when I realized that Frank hadn't left yet. I physically turned to scream at him, but my mind and mouth didn't want to work right.

"Yes?" I asked. "What are you still doing here?" I started feeling weird.

"One more time. I promise, last time forever."

"No," I said.

"Please," he begged.

"That's it." I got out of bed. "I'm going to tell them now." I started to walk away, but he grabbed me and held me close to him. "Frank! Stop." I tried to push him away.

"Come on." I knew he was starting to get frustrated.

"No!" I said, acting like I was yelling at a dog. "No, and that's final," I pushed my way out of his arms.

"God damn you, Lisa. You don't love your brother."

"Frank, it's not that. I do love you, like a sister should love a brother, not like a girlfriend loves a boyfriend," I said, trying to cheer him up again.

"No, not like that. I understand that you don't like me that way. You didn't have to be a bitch about it though," he said.

"Frank, what the hell crawled up your ass? Did you drink too much?"

"No, I was just wondering why the thing I put in your pop isn't working," he said.

"You what!?" I shouted. "Frank, what the fuck is wrong with you. I don't love you that way. I don't want to have sex with you! No!" I shouted loudly, amazed that the other's haven't heard us.

He stood in silence, staring at the floor angrily. Then he looked into my eyes. More anger. Fierce anger. Smack! I felt the stinging on my cheek. I remained silent as I placed my hand on my stinging cheek. I stared down to the floor, turning away and letting loose a few tears.

"Oh my God," Frank said quietly. "What have I done?"

"Just leave me alone and talk to me when you sober up," I said quietly to him.

"I can't believe I did that," he said, rushing past me out the door.

I collapsed to my knees, still holding my cheek. My cheek that still stung. I can't believe he did that either. He never hit me. He never raised his hands or his voice like that to me. I got back to my feet and crawled into bed, crying myself to sleep, only to be woken up by a violent shaking.

"What?" I grumbled, turning over. "Mikey? What's wrong?" He looked so worried.

"Frank! He was really smashed, and now he and his car are gone," he said.