Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Thirty-Eight: "Living A Normal Life"

Chapter Thirty-Eight: “Living A Normal Life.”

Three years have passed by, with everything going as normal as it could. We’re just one big happy family. Everybody eventually got married, and we all live in a huge house. The guys have their recording studio in the basement, and we all get our alone time since the rooms are pretty spread out. I was finally beginning to think that Frank and I could be normal brother and sister. I was loving life now. I haven’t been this happy since before this whole mess started, about nine years ago. The guys had just gotten off a long tour and surprised us all in the middle of the night. Mikey damn near scared me shitless. We’d be joking about it soon though. The guys would be sleeping in for a long time, since they were exhausted from touring. The girls and I were just sitting in the living room, talking about random stuff, mostly about their concert.

“Hey, Emily, remember when Frank fell off the stage, and that group of girls went nuts?” Colleen asked.

“He told me one grabbed his ass, and I was ready to beat her face on the guard railing thing,” Emily said, grabbing the door after the bell rang. “Umm, Colleen? I think it’s for you.”

Colleen got up and went to the door. She screamed and the rest of us ran thinking something was wrong. I saw two girls there, both looked somewhat familiar.

“Lisa! Oh, my God!” they both hugged me.

“Huh?” I was confused.

“Lisa, you remember Chelsea and Ana. Chelsea is Bert’s girlfriend? Remember?” Colleen asked.

“OH!!! Oh my God!” I hugged them back. “It’s been so long!”

“Lis, you look great!” Ana said.

“So do both of you. What are you guys doing here?”

“Colleen invited us. We heard that you and Mikey have a son,” Chelsea said.

“Yeah. He’s sleeping, as are all the guys. They just got back from a tour. Well,
come on in! Let us introduce you two.”

They followed us in and we got all the introductions made. Then we just sat around and talked. Tyler got up around ten, so he hung out with us girls. For three years old, he sure can talk up a storm. The guys finally got up around two. We mostly just hung out, and ate food. As night fell, we all wanted to go out, but since I wasn’t feeling good, and Tyler needed a sitter, I just stayed home. Mikey insisted on staying, but I nearly forced him to go. Tyler and I hung out on the couch and watched movies.

“Mommy, I thought you didn’t feel good. Why are you eating pizza?”

“I’m feeling better. Here, you got stuff all over your face.” I wiped off his face.

It was abut eleven when he fell asleep, so I put him up in his bed. I went back downstairs and got myself a drink, and turned on a random horror movie. I had a few drinks, and started getting tired around midnight. I thought about going upstairs, but before I could get up, I was out. I didn’t remember much, except for someone trying to wake me. I did wake up a little, but I passed back out. Then I felt myself being lifted and carried somewhere. Then that was it.