Status: Currently working on a re-write and planning a time-frame to re-post.

Tell Me, Will It All Be Okay?

Chapter Seven: "Will I Ever Be Able To Talk To Him

"Frank?" I asked quietly.

"Yes? Who's this?" he asked, slightly annoyed.

I opened my mouth to speak, but something else in my brain took over. Instead of talking, I hit the off button and hung up on him. I placed the phone back in the charger and laid down in bed. I fell asleep in a matter of minutes. Bob woke me up for dinner. I was in a better mood. I was trying to act as normal as I could. We all just talked and stuff, about life, current events. After dinner, we all sat around and watched T.V. Colleen came over and her and Bob disappeared. I didn't want to know. Eventually, I just got up and went to my room, turning on the T.V in there. My eyes drifted to the phone again.

"Should I call him?" I asked myself.

I picked up the phone and held it. Could I? Should I? I laid there, staring at the ceiling, clutching the phone to my chest. I drifted again, falling into a deep sleep.

-----

"Lisa? Are you okay?" Frank asked, pounding on the bathroom door.

"Yeah....just.....fine," I said between heaves.

"Lisa? What did you eat that's making you feel sick?" he asked.

"Don't............know," I replied.

I eventually just emptied myself out. I leaned back against the bathroom wall, my
head in my hands. Food never disagrees with me. I never ever got sick from food. What was making me puke? The flu? No, it's not flu season. Bad food? Dumbass, I eliminated that already. Pregnant? I went bug eyed. I can't be, am I? Oh, God. I cleaned up, ran to my room, got dressed, and ran straight out of the house and down the street to the drugstore. I looked, got what I needed, after getting a few odd stares, and went home, locking myself in the bathroom again.

"Lisa? Open the door!" Frank shouted. "We need to talk before mom and dad get home."

After I finished what I was doing, I opened it.

"What? What's wrong?" he asked, looking at my shocked expression, then he looked at my hand. "No. What's that for?"

"Frank? I'm...pregnant," I said, before collapsing on the ground.

-----

I snapped awake. Only a dream. Thank goodness. I was afraid at the thought of getting pregnant at thirteen, especially by my own brother. I felt something fall into my lap as I sat up. The phone. I picked it up and dialed the number again.

"Hello?" an annoyed, sleepy voice answered.

"Frank?"

"Yeah, who's this?" he asked.

"It's...me," I said quietly.

"Me who?" he asked, starting to sound angry.

"Your fucking sister!" I said, then hung up.

I put the phone back on the charger. Thank God I did the *67 thing so it would come up private. I laid back down. When my shaking nerves subsided, I drifted off again to sleep, not even realizing that I was crying.


I think i only have 2 readers..... *Sigh*....