Jon's Pants?

First and Only CHapter

Once there was a little boy named Aaron. He was really sneaky and liked to go and surprise his friend Jon who had really cool pants. Aaron really wanted the pants, so he decided to steal Jon’s very hot pants, which have a special spot, with supper hotness powers that could make girls go after him.

Jon’s pants were locked up in a special safe, so guys could never steal his pants for fun. Aaron wanted it so bad, so he went over to Jon’s house and said “Hey, cam I steal your pants?” Jon said “Fuck you, bastard. No!”, then Aaron said, “But I need to look hot infront of all the cute ladies because then I can have a good time at the school party” Jon looked at Aaron vary suspisicus and said “Ok, but only once!”

So Aaron went inside Jon’s bedroom and took the pants home with him, put them on, and said “Holy fuck girls are screaming for me!”. And he jumped outside and a croud of girls came to him and started screaming his name because they thought he was really hot.

“Finally, I can get a girl without having to be turned down.” So he picked a hot girl and said “Hi, I’m Aaron Solowoniuk and I like hot punk girls.” He looked around and saw one of his friends, Ian. He walked towards Aaron and said “Hey how come you get all the hot girls and I don’t?” “Because I have Jon’s magical pants.” "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!! WHY CAN’T I HAVE JON’S PANTS?????????????????” Jon laughed “Because I let him grab my ass.”
Aaron and Ian gave each other slaps on the face and had a big red mark, then they walked away in different directions.

Jon started walking to Aaron and said “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR FUCKING DOING!!!!!!!!”

“I’m just having a good time with the girls.”

Jon gave Aaron a dirty look and bit his lip really hard until it started to bleed.
Ben came by and said “Hey guys want to take a shower with me?”

Both said “Fuck off, bitch!!!”

“Woah what’s wrong with you guys?” Jon said.

“We are having a fight so you just leave us alone to deal with it.”

Ben looked and them and started crying “I HATE FIGHTING!!!!!!” So he ran home crying to his mommy and colasped on the basement floor.

Aaron said “Ok you can have your pants back, now let me just go home and take a piss and change pants.”

So Aaron went home and took a big piss and washed his ass with soap and water. Then he took off the pants and gave them to Jon with No Transitory written on his face and then Aaron said “Here is your fucking pants, bitch!!!”
“You don’t need to swear at me like that you asshole!” Jon grabbed the pants and put them in his safe to be locked up forever so no one could get them ever again for a million years or a life time.

THE END