Status: Okay! I really really like this one. So I'll be working on it as much as I can.

Kissing You Goodbye

That Happy Gum

Michael's POV

"Wheres Christina?" I asked Tony. 

"Shes in there with Riley. She wants you to wait out here." he explained. I looked over at JR as he turned around and started to walk away. 

"Whats wrong with you?" he then pointed at the window showing into Riley's room. Christina was leaning over Riley kissing him. 

"I told you that they'd get back together." 

"She never fucking listens to me. She's so naive. He probably said something like I love you and I don't want you to leave me. Yeah that's bit a fucking cliche phrase." Christina pisses me off. 

"Well, it's not like a expected much." JR looked like he was about to cry. 

"Dude, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just hate him so much."

"Who do you hate?" Christina said coming up behind us. 

"Nobody." JR said.  

"Riley." I countered JR's answer.

"Why do you hate him?" JR just walked away. 

"What is his problem?" she asked me.

"Wouldn't you like to know? But you are too busy with Riley."

"You sound just like him. And that shouldn't bother JR."

"Except it does."

"Why is that?"

"Ask him not me." I said. Then she turned and walked in the direction that JR had left.

                   *************
Christina POV

"JR," I said as I walked over to the curb that he was sitting on, "Whats wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"I asked you first." he looked out into the street then looked back at me. 

"Its hard to explain in words."

"Then explain it in actions." he held my face in his hands then brought his face to mine. As he kissed me I couldn't pull away. I've always had feelings for JR. He has just always been more serious in skating then I could ever be in swimming. I didn't want to come inbetween his dreams, "I have loved you since we were five." 

"Its the same for me." he replied, "So..."

I knew exactly what he meant by that. He wanted to know if I was leaving Riley. And I couldn't answer that. Riley will always e there for me. JR is rarely in town. 

"I don't know." he gave me his face of disappointment. 

"How do you not know? We just revealed our feeling."

"You are rarely in town. And we are both in training."

"I'll move here than. We can make this work."

"But that's just it we can't. We aren't going to have time for each other." he got up and walked away. I think I might have just ruined my chances with the guy of my dreams.

There goes my Prince Charming.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I absolutely love this chapter. Ahhh! I can't stop smiling.
Subscribe? Comment?

Love Chrisy Chris Chris :]