Status: Okay! I really really like this one. So I'll be working on it as much as I can.

Kissing You Goodbye

People On Streets.

"HELP ME GET HER PUT OF THE WATER!" Michael yelled while getting out of the pool. Riley just stood ther dumb strickened, "I SAID HELP ME, YOU FUCKING TOOL!" he screamed at Riley. 

"Michael, I'm finished." I cried not because my shoulder hurt but because I knew my swimming career was ruined  while trying so hard to get out of the water. 

"Finished with what?" he looked at me as him and Riley carefully helped me out. 

"Swimming. I'm not going to be able to swim ever again." tears ran down my face. 

"Don't think like that. You'll be able to swim. This is just a minor set back." he said. 

"No it's not. It's torn. I'm not going to be able to come back from this." I winced as Bob examined my shoulder. 

"Is she going to be okay?" Riley cut in, Bob and Michael just glared at him. 

"Who knows?" Bob finally informed him, which made more tears form in my eyes. Swimming is all I know how to do. What am I supposed to do if I can't swim? I have nothing else going for me.

"Leave." I calmly stated to Riley. I was in no mood to pretend like I still had feelings for him, "And cancel the ring sizing. Because I'm not marrying you." his face dropped, he looked like he was going to say something but decided not to. He walked out the door. I winced yet again when Bob put ice on my shoulder. 

"We have to take you to the hospital." Michael stated. 

"I figured that. But I can wait. It's not like I have anything to look forward to. They're just going to tell me I can't swim and put the restraint thing on it. So go practice." I said. 

Michael gave me his 'Don't start with me look', "I'm taking you to the hospital first. I'll just practice extra hard tomorrow." 

"No! You won't. First off, you need to practice tonight and second, I'm not going to let any injury stop you by practicing extra hard. So get in the God damn pool and swim." he defied me.

"Not until you are taken care of."

"Stop being a dumbass." I yelled. 

"I'm not." He said then picked me up bridal style because he knew I wasn't going to go willingly. 

"Put me down."

"Nope." he said simply. 

"Yes."

"Don't make me call JR." he acted like I cared. It'd probably be a good thing for me, because them JR will get here sooner.

"Go ahead. It won't change a thing. Now put me down." he did but only to pull his phone out of his duffle bag that Bob was following is with.

He dialed a number then just stood there for a while, more than likely waiting for JR to answer, "Hey, I need you to talk to Christina." he said into the phone then fell silent to guest what JR had to say. He then handed me the phone, "Maybe he can talk some sense into you."

"Probably not." I stated as I took his phone out of his hand, "Hello?" I said into the phone. 

"Babe? What's wrong?" JR asked and I blushed slightly at him calling me Babe.

"I tore a muscle in my shoulder but Michael won't finish his practice because he wants me to go to the hospital first." I told him. 

"Well you need to go to the hospital." JR stated. 

"Not until he practices."

"Christina, please just go."

"No. I'm not having Michael injure himself tomorrow by practicing too hard, because of my arm. I'm already not going to be able to swim. I don't need for him to lose his dream also." I said tearing up a little.

"He'll be fine." JR tried to assure me. 

"I'm not going to take a chance." I said. 

"Okay. Well you're not going to listen to me so I don't know why Michael called me. But I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." I blushed yet again but he sounded disappointed at the fact that I wouldn't listen to him. 

"I love you too." I said with a smile playing on my face until I accidentally hit my shoulder off of the wall I was standing by while turning around to hand Michael his phone back, "Fuck!"

"Obviously she isn't listening to any of us," Michael said as he took his phone, "So I'll stay here and practice while you take her to the hospital." he said directing his attention to Bob.

"That works." I stated. Then I started walking towards Bob's car. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. I like this filler. Haha.
But you guys should like the next chapter.
Lots of JR is planned. Haha.
Comments make me work faster.

Love Christina.