Bunny kills people with peaches

01/01

Toby was a little boy, who’s just got 10 years old. At his birthday he had got the regular stuff like shorts, a t-shirt, a toy car and a cute little bunny, which he named Bunnily. He really loved his bunny and played with it every day. But after some time, the thingy wasn’t interesting to him anymore. By then Toby went out to play with his 3 best friends every day.

A few days later Toby wanted to go out with his friends but when he came to Jimmy’s house, he saw something strange behind his friend’s window. He went into the house and upstairs until he stood in front of the boy’s door. Slowly he opened the door and what he saw shocked him. His friend was peached. Somebody had thrown peach stones at Jimmy until his huge wounds made him die from blood loss. Toby got hysteric and stumbled out of the room, then he ran to his other friend Billy. He was scared to death and nearly crying. As he arrived at Billy’s house he stormed into his friend’s room but then stopped dead in his tracks. The boy was lying there, drowned in tons of peaches. Toby didn’t understand what was going on. Why did his friends have to die? Toby knew what to do. As fast as he could he ran to the house of his friend Ralf. Toby was afraid of what he was about to see behind the door of Ralf’s room. Very slowly he opened it. Toby had got the biggest shock of his life. Billy was stuck in a can of peaches, some of his body parts were sticking out and lay around. Toby began to cry. This can’t be the truth! Why?! Damn! Why, why, why?! Then he noticed that Bunnily was sitting next to the can, looking at him, smirking. The bunny threw a peach at Toby, jumped on him and ate him.

The bunny was happy because it got its revenge. Toby should have cared more about it, instead of running around with his friends.

Jealous bunnies are very dangerous. That’s what he got from it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Care about your pets.

Written for Bogii