Status: Ft. Avenged Sevenfold (;

Like Walking Into A Dream

14

Chapter 14:

Zacky’s P.O.V.

I watched Arizona brush the hair out of her face, She was scribbling in one of her old notebooks that she scribbled in, but she was frowning the whole time.

I heard Leanna Scream in the back and Jimmy come storming out, holding one of Ari’s notebooks.

What happened.

He threw it at her and something clicked in her brain when she looked at it.

What the hell was I missing ?!

“What the hell is this ?!” Jimmy yelled at her. She stood up and glared.

“You were reading my stuff ?!” She screamed back at him. Oh. Jimmy, Or anybody she hated reading her stuff. “I cant fucking believe you !” She grabbed the two notebooks, and ran into the back.

“Jimmy whats going on ?!”

And of course, he ignores me.

Arizona’s P.O.V.

I am getting my ass out of this mess.

I took all of my notebooks, and took my most recent ones, and threw the rest in the toilet then walked back out into the lounge area where most people were in shock, except Jimmy who had been trying to get in.

“Arizona Lee Sullivan. Where the hell do you think your going, were not done here !” Jimmy yelled at me. I looked at chiddle, but no tears fell.

“I am going away from you.” Chiddle got up and followed me, chased me down the road as I ran.

“YOU CANT JUST KEEP RUNNING AWAY FROM YOUR PROBLEMS ARI !” Jimmy said. I glared.

“WATCH ME !” I screamed back and took off.

Zacky P.O.V.

Jimmy closed the door and tears fell down his cheeks as he sat down and put his head in his hands.

“OhMyFucking God. I shouldn’t be mad at Ari, I should be mad at HIM.” He hissed under his breath as I turned to shock.

“Who ?!” I yelled. He looked up, Brian, Johnny, and Matt gathered around, who I totally forgot were in the room.

“Her dad. That’s the whole reason she is upset.” He growled. Brian frowned.

“But wasn’t her dad shot when she was two ? the reason for the bullet between her…chi chi’s ?” Brian asked. Jimmy glared.

“That was her first dad. And uncle. See, my mom was married to our dad, when she was having sex with his brother. When she was pregnant, she confessed, and to this day don’t know which one is her dad. But it was oblivious that Patrick, our uncle was her dad. They looked alike, and he cared about her. Bradly….was something else. He ran away one night about 2 years ago.” Jimmy started. He rubbed his temples in frustration as I took all of this information in.

Wait.

What The Hell Is Wrong With There Family ?!