Status: Ft. Avenged Sevenfold (;

Like Walking Into A Dream

2

Chapter Two:

He sat next to my awkwardly as I stood back up and walked towards the door. He had a twinkle of amusement in his eyes as I smirked at the door but it soon disappeared as I pulled a clip out of my hair and began picking the lock.

Two arms snaked around my waist and picked me up. Putting me on the other side of Brian. I glared and sat down again, looking at the windows.

As if he read my mind, he locked them and put the key in his back pocket.

“Honey, why are you trying to get out of here so bad ?” I stared at him, pain in my eyes. Only if he knew. Only if he knew ‘The Rev’ has a sister (Tracy: R.I.P. Jimmy Sullivan !) Only if he knew His sister gave him the nickname.

“You will find out soon enough, but you would be a doll if you let me go.” I smiled in hope and he shook his head no. I glared but then looked at his arms. They were covered in tattoos.

He must have noticed me staring because he flexed and I giggled.

“Like my tattoos babe ?” He asked. I laughed but nodded. “Do you have any ?” He asked serious. I did in fact.

“I have love here.” I flipped my hand so my wrist showed, I had many scars but in all the scars, going across my wrist I had ‘LOVE’ tattoo’d. “I have a bullet here.” I pulled down my shirt a bit, and right in between my breasts I had a bullet from when my dad was shot when I was two. “And I have angel wings on my back going from my shoulder blades down onto my butt.” I smiled as he seemed shocked.

“I didn’t even know you had one, and if you did I thought it would be something like…a butterfly. Not a bullet.” I laughed but nodded as Jimmy walked into the room and froze, looking at me with shock.

“Hey Revvy.” Brian burst out laughing and pointed at Jimmy.

“REVVY !” He was still laughing when Revvy ran up to me and hugged me. Brian stopped.

“Ari !” He yelled spinning me around. I wheezed as he put me down and lightly hugged him. Then he turned to glare at a confused Brian. “What are you doing here ?” He asked. I sighed.

“Long story short, Zacky kidnapped me, Brian babysat me.” Brian was still looking at us, confusion written all over his face.

“I’ll kill him.” He stated angrily. I laughed but hit his chest.

“No you wont. Explain to Brian while I go write.” I said. Jimmy sighed.

“Well, Brian, if you haven’t gotten it yet, I know Arizona, and she knows me. We were pretty close actually. Think back to before this band was famous. Now, do you remember how I would come to the band with these amazing poems that we would add music to and I said my best friend wrote them, then Nicky always said ‘I didn’t write them’ ?”

“Yeah….?” Brian trailed. He laughed.

“Synyster, Brian, Whatever your physio ass wants to be called, meet my best friend, my sister Arizona Sullivan.” Brians eyes got wide as we smiled and he looked from us back and forth.

“Surprised ?” I said as he nodded. I laughed and sat on the two person couch. Brian sat next to me and Jimmy picked me up, setting me on his lap, glaring at Brian the whole time who had a scared look across his face. “Be nice Revvy.” I threatened.

Brian chuckled.

“So, I see how you came up with the nickname Rev now. Was Revvy to girly for you Revvy ?” Brian batted his eyelashes playfully as Revvy started glaring more and I giggled.

And that was the start of a pretty fun night.