Status: Ft. Avenged Sevenfold (;

Like Walking Into A Dream

3

Chapter Three :

[Zacky’s P.O.V.]

I walked up to the bus, it was quiet except for the small noise of the TV. My night with Mandy was fun, but for some reason whenever I touched her, I wouldn’t get that spark like I used to. I wonder why.

I shook my head and walked inside.

“WHAT THE FUCK ?!” I yelled. Brian was asleep on the floor and Arizona was curled up into Jimmys chest asleep, in only a long tee shirt, that Jimmy was wearing before I left. He looked up and slid Arizona off his chest and onto the couch. “Did you rape her ?!” I hissed. He crossed his arms over his chest.

“You are one stupid guy Zacky. Don’t get me wrong, you are my best friend, but picking up strays in alleys ? Especially not letting them leave when they want ? Especially when my sister said you KIDNAPPED.” He yelled the last word. I was surprised that she hadn’t woken up yet.

“What does your sister have to do with this ?! Especially since you don’t have a sister.” I said a bit too loud for that’s when Arizona woke up.

“Ari, go back to bed.” Jimmy hissed. She shook her head and stood up, putting a hand on his shoulder and calmly speaking.

“Revvy, please calm down.” She whispered. He sighed and handed her her skinny jeans, not feeling comfortable that I was looking at her in her panties and a shirt. So what ? Its not like she means anything to him. She is probably just a good fuck.

“Sure thing Ari. Please just go back to bed.” She sighed but nodded, going back over to the couch. Jimmy yanked my arm and dragged me out of the bus.

“Okay what ? You must have bad ‘love at first sight syndrome’ or something.” I hissed at him.

“Its called sibling syndrome, Brother.” I looked up at Arizona standing in the doorway as my eyes went wide. My stray happened to be the oh so famous girl, that made up the name Rev. The one that wrote our first 10 or 20 hit songs. The girl that Jimmy STILL wont shut up about.

“Revvy, Do you have your guitar with you ?” She asked. I turned and smirked at Jimmy.

“You play guitar ?” I asked, amused, but shocked.

“Uh…Yeah…” I smirked and came Inside with them.

“Here you can use my guitar Arizona, as long as you play us a song.” I smirked at us, expecting her to be horrified, I mean were a world famous band, she should at least be nervous.

I handed my electric guitar as Jimmy cut in.

“Zacky, she plays acoustic.” He said annoyed. She frowned at him.

“Jimmy, A friend at school taught me how to play, as I taught him something else.” She winked as his eyes went big.

“Where is that fucker, I have to kill him.” He hissed. She laughed.

“Trust me, you should go gay, you would enjoy another guys cock up your-“ Jimmy shushed her, shuttering as I chucked.

She started pretty slow and she started singing.

“My hands are searching for you
My arms are outstretched towards you
I feel you on my fingertips
My tongue dances behind my lips for you

This fire rising through my being
Burning I'm not used to seeing you

I'm alive, I'm alive

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

My hands float up above me
And you whisper you love me
And I begin to fade
Into our secret place

The music makes me sway
The angels singing say we are alone with you
I am alone and they are too with you

I'm alive, I'm alive

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

And so I cry
The light is white
And I see you

I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healing

Take my hand
I give it to you
Now you own me
All I am
You said you would never leave me
I believe you
I believe

I can feel you all around me
Thickening the air I'm breathing
Holding on to what I'm feeling
Savoring this heart that's healed”

She finished with a few strums then handed the guitar back to me. She giggled as she walked over to the couch. Jimmy started clapping.

“Wow. That boy at school sure taught you. Too bad I have to fuck him up.” Jimmy said. I laughed as a horrified look came across Arizonas face.

“Okay one. You will not ‘fuck up’ my boyfriend. Two, I enjoyed both. And three, he did teach me well. In both subjects.” She winked at him as he shuddered.

“I did not just need to think of my sister in that way. When did you think up that song ?” He asked. She smirked.

“About…oh a few minutes ago ? I just made up the tune to go with a poem that I never finished.” She twirled her dark brown hair. Something hit me.

“Did you mention you had a boyfriend earlier ?”