Status: Ft. Avenged Sevenfold (;

Like Walking Into A Dream

4

Chapter Four :

“Um yeah, His name is Benjamin. Actually I call him Ben.” I said awkwardly. I felt like the whole world was staring down at me, shunning me.

Ben wasn’t the best kid, I will be honest. He sleeps in class, gets into trouble, and he has stolen the principals car. Twice. But I don’t know. I just feel…secure around him ?

“How long have you two been dating ?” Revvy asked me, more like demanded. I shrugged.

“Ten, Eleven months ?” I asked myself. I lost track. Revvy frowned.

“That is quite serious.” He pointed out. I shrugged. “Have you told him you love him ?” He asked. I shook my head.

Duh I have, But I didn’t mean it. We were running from the cops after tagging a building and we were on the side of a building. I was pulled to his chest, he was looking down as I looked up, our noses touching. ‘I love you’ he muttered. I whispered it too, but I only said it because he did.

“I’m tired. I think I’m going to bed.” I hurried over to the couch and laid down.

“Go to sleep in my bunk” Revvy said. I shook my head. “Now.” He ordered. I sighed and pulled off my skinny jeans, not caring that I was in my panties and walked into the back room where the bunks were.

There was 6 bunks, one for each of the guys and one for there manager.

“His is the last one, bottom.” Zacky said from behind me. I smiled.

“Thanks Zacky.” I walked and climbed into the bunk, and fell asleep.
^^^

“GET UP GET UP GET UP !” Someone was chanting into my ear. I spun around and hit whoever it was before I even saw who it was.

I saw it was Johnny, who didn’t really know me I guess so I stood up and started jumping up and down and hyperventilating.

“Oh My God, Your Johnny. THEE Johnny.” I started screaming. He looked afraid.

“REV !” He yelled. Revvy popped his head in, tooth brush hanging out of his mouth. I stopped screaming and jumping.

“See Revvy, people know who I am. When Johnny found out it was me he started screaming.” Revvy laughed.

“Johnny, your such a fan girl.” He said flipping his hair. Zacky walked in, after hearing this all, and had his phone out taking photos on one knee.

“Oh My Gawd ! Its Arizona ! Tell us, how is it like being an amazing singer.” He said still taking photos. I laughed and stole his phone. “You better not delete those. I need them.” He whined. I laughed.

“Why so you can jack off to them ?” That sent them all into a fit of giggles.

“Yup.” He said winking. I slapped him as Revvy glared.

“You have school today, and were going in so I can beat the crap out of Ben,” Revvy said. I laughed.

“I wont let you near him. Plus he will beat the crap out of you.” I stated. He scoffed.

“Lets see the little man try.” With that, he went back into the bathroom. I shook my head and looked down. I would just wear the same jeans and a new shirt.

I saw Matt walk in as he looked at me confused utterly.

“Wheres Jimmy’s clothes ?” I asked. He pointed under his bed and I grabbed a shirt, taking off his old one and putting this one on, not even caring he was staring at me the whole time.

“Well that’s attractive.” There manager said walking in. I looked down at the shirt that said ‘chick magnet’ and laughed, understanding now,

“I swear, those bitches at school want me.” I winked as he laughed.

“You must be Arizona.” He smiled. “I’m Dallas, at least I’m not the only Homosexual one here !” He started jumping up and down as I laughed.

“Sorry, I’m just wearing Revvy’s clothes.” He chuckled.

“Man, Zacky wasn’t kidding when he said you called him that.” I laughed. What a idiot.

“Hey. I can call him whatever I want. I made up Rev.” I smiled as he laughed and raised his arms in defense.

“Have you met all the guys ?” He asked.

“Let me see. Revvy’s my brother, Zacky is my kidnapper. Um…Brians my babysitter. Johnny is my fan girl and Matt is the one that cant take his eyes off my breasts ?” Matt looked down blushing as I walked up to him and put my finger under his chin, bringing his eyes to mine,

“Be careful, Revvy might just spare you.” I smirked and walked out.