Status: Ft. Avenged Sevenfold (;

Like Walking Into A Dream

9

Chapter Nine :

“Don’t worry, Revvy, I don’t love him and I’m not mad at him. But yeah, he did mess up. Its not effecting me though. More of him. He is my friend and I do care.” I said. Revvy was still glaring at Zacky.

‘What did you do ?” Revvy said again. Zacky sighed.

“I’m getting married to Mandy.” I stated plainly. All the guys burst out laughing. Revvy wiped a fake tear from his eye. Little did he know….

“You almost had me there.” But when he noticed Zacky wasn’t laughing with them, his eyes got big. “Your actually getting married to that witch ?” He asked. I snickered.

“Revvy, be nice, congratulate the man. You have to give him his props. He actually proposed.” Zacky shook his head which made me confused. “Zacky, do you know what proposed means ? its means when you ask-“ He cut me off.

“I know what proposed means ! She proposed to me…”He said. That made me laugh there.

“Um, isn’t the guy the one who does that ?” Johnny said, on the verge of laughing his head off. But a serious look he got from Zacky said otherwise.

“It doesn’t matter right ? I mean, I said I loved her. And she said she loved me, so…whats wrong with getting married ?!” He asked bewildered. Was he really that blind ?

“You love her ?” Revvy asked. “How could you love such a…barbie ?!” He asked. I was shocked.

“Revvy be nice.” I shot. I turned my attention back to Zacky, who looked about to cry, and pure regret in his eyes. “Zacky, what he meant was just because you said something, doesn’t mean its true. And, even if you do love her…feelings change.” I said. About halfway through that, I realized something. I wasn’t talking about Zacky, I was talking about me. “Um, I will be right back, I have to do something, Revvy, please don’t kill him, its not his fault this time.” And with that, I left.

Revvy/The Rev/Jimmy’s P.O.V.

“So, your really getting married ?” I asked Zacky. I couldn’t believe he could, or would do something like that. He sighed.

“Yeah. I guess.” He said. Usually, when you say your getting married, you don’t sound like you want to die, like he did right now.

“Why are you so…glum ?” I asked. He sighed. I looked over at Johnny, Matt and Brian “Can we have a minute ?” They left without question and I looked back at Zacky, who seemed utterly stressed.

He sighed and put his face in his hands.

“What am I doing Jimmy, What am I doing ?”