Angels Come Screaming Down Your Voice

Honey If You Stay You'll Be Forgiven

Sapphire:

I cringed. I hated that sound. Beep, beep, beep, beep. I swear one day it’ll fly out my second story window. Maybe my bed shouldn’t have been put by my window. Mental Note: rearrange bedroom today. I hate that clock with a passion. I was having a fantastic dream, but no, that stupid beeping!

I got up and stretched. Then I screamed. Damn dog. I should sleep with my door closed from now on. I love Cupcake to death but sometimes she’s creepy.

“Cupcake! Go lay down!” she ran to lay in her bed in the living room.

I sighed and got ready for work. Why did I have to work on a Sunday? This is so unfair. Damn job. Why’d I wanna be a hairdresser? Why’d the shop have to open on Sundays? I guess other people have off, meaning Sunday’s a great day to get your hair done.

“SAPPHIRE ISABELLA NICHOLE SINCLAIR GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!”

What the fuck could I have done already?

I went downstairs and burst into laughter. Cupcake was holding a pair of her new undies she had in a bag still in the living room chewing on them. That’s what she gets for leaving shit out.

“Dude that’s your fault.”

“Ugh.” She rolled her eyes and took them from Cupcake.

I laughed and went back to getting ready, ya know, since I walked down in my skirt and bra. I really can’t go to work like that. Not really…public friendly. Though I suppose strip clubs and places like that are in public. But what are strip cub hours? Like dark till 3 AM? Eh, who cares?

Here the sound the angels come scre-

I’m getting ready what do you want already?

“Lucy’s lucky lollipops, what’s your flavor?”

“GRAPE!” Ow. No need to scream…ass

“May I help you sir?”

“I’m bored.”

“I’m getting ready.” I whined.

“Fine. Imma show up at work then so ha!”

I rolled my eyes, said goodbye, and hung up. Sometime that boy scares me. Not sure how the hell we ended up together. Freak. But he’s my freak.