Angels Come Screaming Down Your Voice

What Kind of Girl Can I Help you Find Today?

-------Crescent's POV-------

Stupid frickin dog, I hope you get picked up by a huge bird! I thought to myself while I picked up all the stuff that the little mangy mutt got it's mouth on. I always hated that dog, not because it chewed my shit, which was one of the reasons. But because one. it's name was cupcake, two. it's bark was annoying as hell (especially when you were hung over) three. it shook!! What animal shakes all the time! I mean come on! and four: it's head is way to big for it's body, it's kind of creepy almost.

I sighed and put away all my stuff back into my dresser, pretty much kicked the little stupid shaking dog out of my room, closed the door and laid down on my bed. Not as soon I did my cell phone went off. "Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, Finger on my trigger to my dear Juliet, Out from the window see her back drop silhouette, This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget" I groaned got up and answered the phone. "Thanks for calling the whore house, what kind of girl can I help you find today?" I heard a little laughing on the phone and knew instantly who it was. "Well I would like to find a girl who's name reminds me of the moon, is she available?" The voice asked. "Well yes she is, but she is highly expensive, get's angry easily, had ADHD, and will probably tell you she will kill in the time you spend together." I laid back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling. "Oh well that's kinky I'll take her!" the voice said, this time laughing. "Good, she will be ready in an hour, remember to wear a condom....or at least ask if she's on the pill...actually just screw it..her"

He laughed, "Your probably the most random person I have ever met!" I smiled to myself, and nodded. "Yes, yes I am and yet you love me for some weird reason, that I will never understand, and I love you but I'm starting to think it's because you have beautiful eyes, and your crazy." He gasped a little, sending shivers done my spine. "You only love me for my eyes? And her I thought it was because I was good in bed?" I smirked to myself, "Well yes...I guess that could be a reason. Now what can I help you with today?" The voice laughed again.

"Well I was hoping you could come and hang out with me today? I'm not busy for once and I want to see you!" The begging has now started. He knew that I loved (at times) to make him beg, for his sake, my sake (and your sake) today just wasn't one of those days. "Sure!" He went silent for a bit. "Well that was easy! I'll be over soon!!! be ready! Or else!" and he hung up. I laughed to myself. "Maybe I won't be ready right away...see what he does..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys that this chapter probably sucks! I'm just trying to get a fill for where I want it to go! It will get better!! Comments are awesome! So jump on that!!!

[img]http://www.polyvore.com/blue_pjs/set?id=10632053[/img]