Unable to Stay, Unwilling to Leave

Image

It was amazing how for the past century I had been able to wake up each morning; it was amazing after that day I was able to continue. Although I could wake up, there was never a day I didn't think about him. I could still remember his touch, the way he smelt when he'd walk passed, and, I remember that one moment, that one moment I knew there wasn't any possible way for me to forget.

Okay, I know it's shameful.

I wanted to write a Fanfic based from the Titanic film to see if I could pull it off. I didn't really know what other male character to use, so I'm using Gerard because I'm already connected with writing his character. It also has other members of My Chemical Romance.

I hope to achieve my goal of making readers feel as though they actually are the character and feel the emotions as if you are watching the film. (I suggest listen to the Soundtrack I provided, I know it sounds extremely lame, but I write while listening to it and it actually makes you become the character. Ah, if you do listen to it the ending to the song 'Unable to stay, unwilling to leave' is a bit scary. ty to Sneki who help me upload them. I hope you listen to it! No one will know if you do, just act kewl.)

I'm hoping at least a few of you read, it would be greatly appreciated.

___

Again, I didn't create the plot. I created the characters and the twists. Some of the characters really were on Titanic and of course Gerard wasn't, so I didn't create them.
  1. Fond Memories
  2. A Mirror's Reflection
  3. Too Well Known
  4. Seeing Is Believing
    Sorry for any typos. :shifty
  5. Secret Sides
    It's short, sorry. I'm trying my best to make it not suck.
  6. Gloved Hands
  7. The Impossible Possibilities
  8. Circles
    I'm so sorry for not updating in so long! I had a bit of a confused state of mind with writing this. :? Also, sorry for the lack of substance within this chapter.