Status: Updating while working on rewriting the earlier chapters (and deleting some stuff).

Infinite

Thirty

To: Frank Iero
From: Aubrey Walker
Date: 2007-14-12
Subject: none
Frank,
I know it’s been a while but I just wanted to see how you guys were doing. It got so messed up when Gerard and I broke up, and I feel pretty bad about just breaking it with the rest of you.
And I’m sorry about September. I know you were just trying to help, but I was in a really bad place at the time, as I’m sure you noticed.
So how’ve you been? Any fans tried to maul you?
Tell the others I said hi. I really miss them.
Love,
Aubrey

To: Aubrey Walker
From: Frank Iero
Date: 2007-15-12
Subject: RE: none
Hey!
It’s good to hear from you. We got pretty worried for a while there but Karl told me you were doing alright around November, so I figured you were better off without us. At least for a while :P
We’re doing great, actually. Getting mauled by fans kind of goes with the job, right? We’re home for Christmas right now, but the tour kicks off in South Korea in late January. We’re getting pretty tired of touring though, so we’re taking a break starting this summer I think.
We all miss you! It was a shock to all of us when you guys broke up, and I hope you never felt that you were “just Gerard’s girlfriend” because you’re a friend of ours too and we’ve missed you. It was great having you around.
I got your album a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT. <3
What are you doing for Christmas? It would be great to meet up before we're going on tour again…
Xoxo
Frank