Status: Updating slowly sorry

Adoption

Chapter

Being in a family sounded nice. I wanted a fresh start. I wanted to forget my old life. None of those memories were happy anymore. I wanted, no, Needed a new life. And I'm going to do what ever i can to have that.

While I was changing, I had a thought. Could i change my name? I wanted to but i don't know if Mikey would let me. Of course i would take Mikey's last name. But i have always wanted my name to be Helena Black. Yes, I did get Helena from the song. And Black just kinda fit because my last name now was White. I am going to ask Mikey. I'm sure he'd let me.

I walked out of the bathroom. They were done packing my shit up. Cool. Mikey said something that i couldn't really understand cause i wasn't listening. Ha. Ha. They started to walk out the door. So i followed.

"Mikey...." I started. "I have a question for you!" He looked at me. "What?" He asked.

"Can we change my name?" He looked at me like i was crazy.

"Um Why?"

"Well i want a new start on life. I have always wanted a different name. And now that I'm getting adopted i want to change it."

"Oh. okay. Well to what?"

"Hm.. I know i want my first name Helena. And i want your last name. But i want to put black in there somewhere also.Cause of my last name being White now. Black should be in there.
So maybe Helena Black Way.? Or Helena Way-Black with the hyphen.. Or Helena Black-Way. Also with the hyphen. But in the hyphen ones i don't know what i would use for a middle name."

"Well..You can pick. And if you pick a hyphen one, i will pick your middle name okay?"

"Yeah. That's cool. i really like the Black-Way. So I want my name to be Helena Black-Way. That sounds cool."

"Okay. So lets go change your name. And adopt you. But you still need a middle name. How about...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff hanger again. But seriously i have no clue what to have her middle name as.... Comment and subscribe