Status: Updating slowly sorry

Adoption

So the story goes.

Holy.....

All of the guys lived together. In one house. Actually, its more like a mansion. And with all guys and no girls in the house. It was insaine. The living room was full of discarded video game cases. The video games themselves were somewhere completely different. Socks and under where covered the floor. The tv was all fuzzy. It smelled like something died in there.

The kitchen wasn't any better. Food all over the floor. Milk splattered on the floor. Glasses everywhere. Dishes piled up in the sink. It was a disaster.

"What happened here?" I exclaimed?

"Yea ummm...We don't clean." I looked behind me to see who spoke...frank.

"Yea i noticed that. Now why not?" Everyone just shrugged.

"Okay then. Well can someone show me my room? And after that you" I pointed at everyone. "Are all gonna clean. Excet Mikey of course he's to awesome. Kay? Cool."

"What no fair!" Frank.

"Frank, as cute as you are i just don't care. Your cleaning."

"I'm okay with this whole deal." Mikey
"You would be!" Frankie.

"Okay! Can someone please show me where i'm gonna be staying?"

"Well actually, we were gonna have you pick out the room, we have a few extra rooms you can choose from." Gerard.

"Kay, Well let me see em."

Gerard turned around and went up the stairs. Which were suprisingly clean. He went all the way down the hall to the last door.

"We can start here and work our way up."
The room was...how do i say this nicely. Different. The walls were painted like a rainbow.

"What happened in here?"

"Frank was hyper when we picked out paint."
...Scary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy sorry its short. Im just really tired. the next chapter will be up soon. If anyone wants to co-write this with me just comment please I need help.

SOrry For the wait!!!