Dear Heaven

(oo1/oo1)

Dexter Riveraine Nylon
147 Kent Sr. Lane
21201 Baltimore, MD

Caroline Kara Nylon
Heaven

Dear mom,

Hello there mom, how are you doing up there? I hope you’re doing fine and in very good shape. How’s your life in Heaven? I believe it’s beyond beautiful and peaceful. I know that writing this letter is really ridiculous and it’s probably impossible for you to read it. But above from that, I really hope by shoving this letter inside this bottle then throw it into the sea, Heaven would send this to your place.

Well I’m sure even though without this letter you already can tell what’s going on with our life here. Mine and Sadie’s. Yeah, our teenage Sadie.

I find difficulties on the path I’ve been heading through. I’m really disappointed that Dad actually broke his promise to you, Mom. You know, do you remember when you were laying helplessly on the hospital bed? In that time you were dying of suffering the Cervix Cancer and you were incapable of doing anything. But you’re gone. God knows what the best was for you, and by leaving the earth, it’s the best for you.

Dad was crying his eyes out, (as the matter of fact, I’ve never seen Dad cried before in my whole 19 years life. It’s the very first time I saw Dad cried and it’s about you) holding your weak hand. In front of you, he promised that he wouldn’t remarry another woman because you’d be his last wife and he loved you really much. He would dedicate his life to take care of his children. He would be there only for me and Sadie.

It’s a total bullcrap, you name it, Mom. When you passed away, I was astonished that a couple months later, Dad said he would probably see another woman. It felt like I was hit by a bus, a pang of fury oozed my heart. I was flipping furious. I really wanted to slap him. I really wanted to kick him on the crotch to tell him how mad I was!!

But I didn’t do that. With my growing watery eyes, I ran to my room, and cried instead. Holding back the urge to cry was really hurting. He just broke his promise, Mom, because of what? Because he’s sure he couldn’t hold back his freaking lust. Can you believe it? He’s so fucked up! I hated him there!

But the most awful part was when he finally remarried to this woman, 3 months later after you died. It’s fucking pathetic. I can’t believe that he could move on that fast.

Mom, I really miss you like really much. Every time I miss your face or your joke, I always cry. You were like my beloved fairy, my heroine, my Wonder Woman. But sometimes, I can’t understand why you decided to fly away from me to another better place with other angels.

I wish you know how I feel. I feel like betrayed by my own father. I’ve been crying and going breakdown because it’s not as easy as it needs to be coped with. Losing you is like losing my north star. I don’t know where to go, because you know I’m not that matured. But situation forces me to.

I am not you. I’m not a Wonder Woman like you who was beyond tough, leading rough life with a creep like Dad. As far as I know, Ian Rudolf Nylon was a tool and a big fat liar. I’m freaking ashamed of it.

Ian or Dad took me and Sadie to meet this woman at first. Her name’s Sharon White. Me and Sadie didn’t accept her at first when she’s about to fill your spot as our new mother. But Dad’s just being a silly hopeless romantic Dad. Screw that.

But I found out that she’s a nice, smart, educated, and generous woman latter. Sharon has two children who are now my step brother and step sister. Sadly, Sharon isn’t as perfect as you, but I see that she makes Dad happy. That’s good news, isn’t it? Since then, our life got better.

Time and time passed, months and months passed. People say the deeper you know someone, the more you know their bad side. Well, human beings have their own sides, right? It happened to me, but in this case, Sharon annoys me and Sadie at best.

I figured out that Sharon’s a good lover for Dad, but she’s not a good mom for her children. No exception for my step brother and step sister. She’ a total ignorant mother, Mom. She could careless about the children and let the nanny takes care of it. In perspective way, her attention toward Dad is too exaggerated.

It explains that she can’t handle children. She’s not motherly connected with her children. She’s careless about how her children run. I see that her children don’t have some proper manner because Sharon never teaches them how to behave. She doesn’t care and give a fuck about the children. All she wants is only Dad and lust, vice versa.

Once again, it’s not like I hate her, Mom. And it’s not like her children are not good. I love my new brother and sister. They are like sweethearts, but it’s such a shame that she can’t really position herself being a good mom. She can careless about the kids, that what I could sum up. But, she’s just far far less-good than you, if I could compare her to you.

You know Mom, since Dad married to Sharon, he doesn’t live together with me and Sadie anymore. We don’t live under the same roof. And Dad and Sharon usually pay a visit once a week, Mom. Isn’t it pathetic, Mom? I could barely meet Dad because Sharon is always like keeping Dad in her house instead of with us. So, me and Sadie rarely meet Dad. It’s sad for me.

Then, I want to tell you something.

It was the day when Dad and Sharon usually pay a visit to home. They brought my step brother and my step sister to the house. It was nice and smooth first, but when it turned into afternoon, Dad decided to sleep and Sharon joined him.

And voila, they ended up sleeping together in Auntie Mary’s room, you know, Aunt Mary who happens to have a baby who needs sleep. Dad and Sharon was sleeping and it was sleep, kay. Not ‘sleep’ in that context hehehe. And can you believe it, Mom? They could careless about the baby needs of slumber in Auntie’s room. On the other way, my stepbrother and my stepsister got neglected in my room.

Hours and hours, until it almost like midnight, Dad and Sharon hadn’t woken up and that made my bro-sis got annoyed. Oh sure annoyed, Mom, who doesn’t get annoyed to wait up for people who slept from afternoon until almost midnight? I even go annoyed as hell! My step bro and sis wanted to go home because they’re sleepy when the parents were on other way slept peacefully.

So, because I’m the oldest of all, I needed to be a good big sissy of them. I let them to sleep in my room, my bed. When on the other way Sadie slept on her real bed. Because the house (you’d purchased) only has two bedrooms. And then, of course, I needed to sleep on the living room couch.

When Dad and Sharon slept peacefully, they practically showed that they’re careless about their children needs of sleep, right Mother?

It happens a lot when Dad and Sharon bring their children. But if they only visit me and Sadie by themselves, they also do the same thing. If they’re freaking tired, they’ll sleep in Auntie’s room again. Which I have mentioned before that she has a baby. Dad and Sharon practically replaced the baby’s sleep space for their own ego. And yes, they never realized that they freaking did it wrong!

If it’s necessary, please slap them to sober them up, Mom. They’re such a freak parents. Ugh.

So once again, I need to be responsible over this. Well Mom, I might be was a spoiled kid back when you were still alive. But since you’ve gone, the situation forces me to be mature over problems. I let Auntie and the baby slept on my bed while on the other way I slept on the couch again. UGH.

IM FREAKING ANNOYED OF THIS, MOMMY! FOR HOW LONG THEY WILL DO THIS? FOR HOW LONG THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND TO BE GOOD PARENTS, HUH? FOR HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WAIT FOR THEM TO REALIZE ABOUT THEIR ANNOYING BEHAVIOR?

SOMETIMES, OH SHOOT! NOT SOMETIMES! I ALWAYS THINK THAT YOU WOULDN’T DO THIS SUCH THING! YOU WOULD ABSOLUTELY DO THE RIGHT THING AND REALLY CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN. YOU EVEN CARED ABOUT PEOPLE’S CHILDREN WHO WEREN’T YOUR CHILDREN WHILE YOU TRULY REALLY CARED ABOUT ME AND SADIE.

I’m really sorry, Mom if I write this in all caps, because I’m just really angry and annoyed.

Me and Sadie practically lost attention from parents. We’re the neglected kid. All Sharon can measure is all about money. She finds herself by giving us money, she thinks she care enough with the children. But in fact, it’s not always about money. We need love from our parents, we feel unloved. It explains much that Sharon only loves Dad while me and Sadie really need a proper mother figure.

On the other way, Dad’s bad behavior turns downhill and upside down as life goes on. He’s not a screamer again, he’s not that awful person again, and he’s not that stupid tool again. He changed, Mom. Remember when he used to control everything in our household? He‘s a self proclaimed king at home, and his ego was very huge. But not today, he’s not that controlling the whole thing in house again.

He’s now an obedient husband for Sharon. He’s like losing his name of prestige as husband below Sharon and now I can tell Sharon who’s controlling everything. She even starts to control me ad Sadie like her property. I don’t get her. Sharon is such a bossy wife at Dad and she sort of making Dad is in your position when you’re still alive, Mom. You were practically being Dad’s human slave instead of his wife at home. He’s such a prick back there. But now the circumstance goes like rollercoaster which brings him to the pit.

I don’t know, but for some reasons, I picture that you’re laughing from above when you see Dad. Isn’t it fun to see a man who used to put you up in horrible position as wife and didn’t treat you well? But somehow, I know you’re sad to see him in this horrible state.

Latter, he told me that he loves you more than any woman in this whole world. Even Sharon can’t replace you. You were amazing, and needless to say, you were the most amazing, perfect, tough, and greatest woman I’ve ever known, Mom. I really miss you like hell, I wish you’re still here.

I hope you were still here, I hope you were still making funny faces, doing silly things, joking lamely, talking randomly and caring me and Sadie perfectly. I miss your face, your voice, your random blabber about pointless stuff. I miss the way you tickled me, I miss the way you stroked my head, and I miss the way you blew up in anger on me. I miss the way you spooned me some food when I was too lazy to eat my own meal. I miss everything that came from you.

I can tell Dad regrets everything he had done badly to you, he now realized that he’s too bad for you, and he still loves you plus remembers you. He knows you’re his most perfect soul mate, Mom. I couldn’t agree more about it. We still hope we could turn back time, and then we plus Sadie could do some good old times together.

Dear Mom, I love you, I miss you, Sadie needs you like I do. But it’s impossible to take you back. Please wish me and Sadie to have huge courage and patience to lead this life without you. And someday, we’ll meet up again in Heaven. And by that time, I really want to hug and kiss you.

I love you Mom, and will always do.

I hope you will be able to read this letter. And thank you very much for being a great mother for us. I’m really proud being your daughter. I hope I can be as tough as you were. Please rest in peace in Heaven, and we’ll meet again later.

Much love,
Dexter your daughter.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Whaddya think?