Status: semi active

Dust

Annabel seems like a normal girl, but isn't, she never has been either. Annoyingly for her she's only finding this out know she's turning sixteen; Yeah, because that's not a hard enough time for teenagers!
It's okay though, Annabel's special godmother seems to be able to help... and maybe the man she's always had a eye for may have an eye back, but could he also be special? Also, with help from Jenny (her much beloved best friend) and other good friends, Annabel will be able to cope and get through hard times.
  1. Feeling good
    "So it was no surprise when both their eyes lit up..."
  2. A meeting
    "His perfect ness took her breath away..."
  3. The story
    "Annabel turned to open the door only to walk straight into someone…"
  4. Weird
    "For a moment it was just them as they locked eyes and they fell into an eternity...."
  5. Hero
    "Its not everyday you get rescued by your dream man now is it..."
  6. Don't get your hopes up
    "He leaned in steadily closing the gap between them, until they were only a lips distance away.."
  7. Some people you just don't like
    "he lightly kissed her on her cheek where a tear had been..."
  8. Missed a lot
    "I think really think you guys have a chance..."
  9. The Notebook
    “So then the bell went and I was just about to kinda awkwardly say bye and walk away, when he just kinda asked me out...”
  10. Inhuman
    “You’re all going to wish you hadn’t have done this to my girl...”
  11. Lights
    "She needed to know who her saviours were…"
  12. I'm a what?
    "They locked eyes and she felt like she was falling again..."
  13. A lesson
    "He looked down at her with love and she fell into him..."
  14. Origins
    "Something that she had dreamed off ever since the first day she clapped eyes on him..."
  15. Back to reality
    "creeped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist...