What's Your Name?

whats your name

As I walked down the dirt road to my new house i thought about my past. Leaving everyone i knew and loved to find who i really was. Im living with a family friend who was more then thrilled to have me. She Lived on the the La Push reservation. All thought im only 15 my parents lets me do what ever i want, they're to busy with my younger brothers to care. Laura, the family friend, wasnt home so i walked thought the door and locked it. I went up to my room and finished unpacking. We just got done with school so i was glad i didnt need to start in a new one. I got bored once again and walked out of the door. It was looking alittle cloudy but i kept on walking through the woods. I found a spot that was so relaxing. A little creek, soft grass, tall trees, it was perfect. But i couldnt help but to feel watched. No matter what i felt i didnt want to leave so i layed back, hands behind and closed my eyes. After a while i heard crunching of leaves. i slowly open my eyes to see a man, no wait he's a boy a very BIG boy, walking up to me. But it seems like he doesnt notice me at all.He stoped probely4 feet fromme and looked at me with surprize. "Can i help you," i said softly. "Um......i dont think so," he said. "ok then," i replied. i closed my eyes once again, waiting for the stranger to leave me to my tranquility. "your name," the boy said, scaring me. He noticed me jump and said "sorry i didnt mean to scare you." i sat up and looked at him."its alright, my name is Maliah Brown and your's," i asked."jocab black," jacob said. i smiled sweetly at him. "well hello jacob, what are you doing out in the woods,'' i asked. he just looked around and said with a smirk on his face ''looking for vampires.''I laughed "your funny jacob.'' I patted the ground beside me. He sat down and smiled a small smile. "do you live around here,'' he asked. '' yea i just moved in with a family friend.'' i said. all he did was nod his head. ''what about you.'' i asked. ''yep lived here my whole life,'' he answered. i nodded my head.We sat there for a while longer getting to know each other. He was pretty cool. I also thought he was hott. im not kidding. He walked me home and hugged me goodbye. Luara still wasnt home, it was about 8 and i didnt know when she would come back. i was tired so i just went straightto bed. I woke up the next morning around 8. Luara was in the living room sipping coffee and reading the paper. ''morning ,'' i said sleeply. She looked up and smile '' good morning lazy head.'' I made some breakfast, took a shower, and got ready for the day. Luara alreadyleft and left a note saying she wont be back till late tonight, around 2. I left the house and walked aimlessly. It started to rain slightly, but i didnt care. I loved the rain, i started to softly sing 'It's You' by Fireflight. After 10 mins of walking came across the beach. by this time it was close to stormin, i sat on rock by the water. Agian i felt watched this time i looked around and saw no one. I turned back around only to see a pale woman with an evil look in her eyes. ''hello my little snack,'' she said with a sicking sweet voice. i couldnt talk, all i didnt was stare. She stood there for a min and then lunged towards me. i fell backwards with her on top of me. I didnt know what to expect, pain, love, or nothing at all. Out of no where i heard a growl. me and th woman looked and what i thought was ad over grown wolf. i was so confused. i didnt know what to be more afriad of the wolf or the woman. ''I se you have a little protector,'' the woman said to me. I didnt know what she ment and she also knew. ''your little werewolf over there,'' she answered my unasked question. WEREWOLF wtf, those things werent real were they. no they cant be. As if reading my mind, the pale woman said ''yes he's a werewolf and im a vampire,'' she smiled and i saw her sharpend teeth. But then i thought about yesterday when i met jacob, i smiled sweetly at him. "well hello jacob, what are you doing out in the woods,'' i asked. he just looked around and said with a smirk on his face ''looking for vampires.'' So he wasnt kidding. i looked at the werewolf and noticed that its fur was oddly the same as jacob's. I gasped when i realized that that werewolf was jacob. The vampire laughed, ''so you love this human young werewolf,'' she said. I looked at her then jacob. Out of no where the woman jumped at me. i felt a pain go through my body, i passed out. When i awoke i see jacob. "oh my god jacob i had the weirdest dream," i said. all he did was give me a small smile and said ''it wasnt a dream.'' i gasped when everything hit me. i could tell jacob was waiting for me to freak out and run away, but all i said was ''so you love me.'' he looked surprized but nodedin the least. Then he kissed me.