Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Natasha Copper

I woke up and went into Bryan's room. He was still asleep of course and Ms.Bismuth was downstaris. I looked at her and she smiled.

"I wll be out all day today doing errands and hanging as you kids say with Ms. Kramer and Ms. Hill. So, adieu and adios. She said leaving me a notepad of emergency numbers and a groery list and chores for Bryan that if I need something to do. I can get to work at anytime.

"I'll just go ahead and get the groceries." I said. She left and I quickly got dresses and was finst to leave when I heard Bryan call my name.

"Downstairs." I was close to saying baby. Got to make sure not to do that. As much as I want to. He came downstairs and like the weirdo muscle man he is. He didn't have on a shirt. I kissed his cheek and told him where I was going. He nodded and hugged me. But, of course he had to push me up against the door. He kissed the top of my head and I had to breath to move again. He chuckled and I grabbed a pillow and hit him with it before I left.

It was easy getting to the store. It was harder getting back to Bryan.