Status: Paused for editing past chapter 14 till 20 or more.. Fixing mistakes before continuation. Comment advice or just wait silently.

Let the Rain Kiss Me in You

Bryan Bismuth

I wonder where she is. She went to the store about an hour ago. I took my phone out my back pocket and texted her cell.

"call ASAP"

She calledcalled three seconds after the text went off.

"Bryan! I am stuck in traffic. Some idiots decided to have a fight in the middle of the roada dn the smart police are just arresting them in the middle of the street instead of on the side. So, it's gonna be a while."

"Okay. I just got worried." I said.

"Wait, while I have you on the phone is there anything you wanted that I may have forgotten?"

"Did you get hre nutella, crackers, and whipped cream?"

"Yeah, I got it."

"You remembered my mom's ice cream and strawberries with the muffins?"

"I got them all."

Okay then, it's all good."

"I am staying the night at Heather's Friday."

"Can I come over?"

"Can you make it past Heather's mom and dad?"

Oh, never mind then. Those two are nut jobs. They're too healthy."

"You are such a baby. Asparagus is deliciious. And you ate all the seaweed and rice."

"Well, it tasted good, yet, strange at the same time."

"No, you are not coming." she said laughing at me.

"Fine then, I will just go to Jeremy's house after the soccer game."

"There moving traffic along finally. Be there in a few minutes."

"Okay. I will probably be asleep."

"Surprised you weren't already." I laughed sarcastically and hung up. She texted me.

"big BABY <3"

Before I turned up the volume on the TV, I fell asleep, like I said I would. I woke up with Nae laying in the recliner in front of the the TV. I grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap. She woke up slightly and just cuddled up into my chest. I stroked her hair and we fell asleep again as Lady and the Tramp came on Toon Disney. Oh not cool. I'm the tramp. I chuckled and she giggled.

"Tramp." she muttered. Creepy, that we had the same thought, and also very insulting.